GSP vs. Hardy confirmed for UFC 111, NJ

MMA Unltd has been able to confirm that the welterweight title clash will happen in New Jersey in March at UFC 111.

www.mmaunltd.com/news-detail.asp/NewsID/1099/gsp-vs-hardy-confirmed-for-ufc-111.htm

Jimmy Football - GSP 1st round

UFC back in Jersey

I might have to go to this one

warm up fight for gsp

They will be neutral and just do the fist pump

Bobby Lupo - This will confuse Jersey fans. They won't know who to chant "USA USA" for and will boo the entire time

hahaha

someone please post the "rising douchebag" gif to show what I envision the Jersey crowd to look like

Bobby Lupo - This will confuse Jersey fans. They won't know who to chant "USA USA" for and will boo the entire time

Maybe Dan will come out to Livin on a Prayer and the crowd won't know any better.

March 20 or 27?

Damnit, no one knows the date for sure! My buddy is getting married on the 27th, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 20th. 

Peoria Athletic Club - GSP pulverizes the Brit.... sorry guys but Hardy has 0% chance at winning this... unless GSP comes in looking like a fat fuck that didnt train. then Hardy would have a 3% chance.

Its a fight, anythings possible. Hardy TKO round 3.

What quality fighters has Hardy fought and beat that are even comparable to whom GSP has beaten?

GSP via TKO.

nyhcloyalty - Damnit, no one knows the date for sure! My buddy is getting married on the 27th, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 20th. 

I heard the 13th and the 20th tossed around...Definitly not the 27th

Correction to my first post the devils have a game on the 20th...so most likely the 13th

frontrowbrian - 
NJstileNJ - Correction to my first post the devils have a game on the 20th...so most likely the 13th
head to head with Pac/Mayweather on march 13th? No way

Is Pac-May confirmed for that date?

The 20th won't work due to hockey. The 27th gives the UFC a bitch of a fast turnaround for the next 2 UFCs in April and May

frontrowbrian - 
NJstileNJ - Correction to my first post the devils have a game on the 20th...so most likely the 13th

didn't even think of that...I was going to go but if it's the same day as Pac/may i would have to skip it

frontrowbrian - 
NJstileNJ - 
frontrowbrian - 

didn't even think of that...I was going to go but if it's the same day as Pac/may i would have to skip it
some sources are saying March 27th for UFC 111 in newark. some other sources say March 13th.

If they have a hockey game at the venue on that Friday March 12, would that be too quick a turnaround to have a UFC there the next night?

Hardcharger - 
frontrowbrian - 
NJstileNJ - 
frontrowbrian - 

some sources are saying March 27th for UFC 111 in newark. some other sources say March 13th.

No.

They've done it.

If they have a hockey game at the venue on that Friday March 12, would that be too quick a turnaround to have a UFC there the next night?

Peoria Athletic Club - GSP pulverizes the Brit.... sorry guys but Hardy has 0% chance at winning this... unless GSP comes in looking like a fat fuck that didnt train. then Hardy would have a 3% chance.

Matt Serra also had 0% chance to win. Look how that turned out. Sure GSP corrected that error but it still happened.

I hear Pac/Mayweather won't happen in March. Pac wants to run for congress in phillipines according to the bipolar rock and roller Mauro Ranallo.

Are they smart enough to realize Canada is our hat? If so, they will know what to do.

GSP by whatever, whenever.