Gsp vs Hendricks II

If it happens. Who you picking for the rematch? How does it go down? Who took the most away from the first fight? Phone Post 3.0

Exactly the same except Hendricks doesn't give up a round this time Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks by Alzheimer's.

And don't ban me for fighter bashing. GSP is losing it, and I feel terrible for the guy.

Hendricks is a stylistic nightmare for Georges and it could certainly go his way very easily.

But Georges is the technically superior fighter and with the right game plan he could make Johny look like just another fighter.

Add more kicks and slight adjustments in his boxing will make him more effective and also open up more TD's even if he can't do much with them.

If he comes in focused GSP by UD. Phone Post 3.0

GSP basically lost the fight because he got clipped in the 2nd round that cost him the round and the fight. I'd put money on GSP, especially since the line will be much closer the next time.

If GSP is motivated (and I think Midoux will help him maybe do that) to shove it down Dana's throat, him. and I hope he does and exposes the VADA hypocrisy to the entire crowd, flips the bird a la Diaz to Dana and retires for good.

If he's coasting on fumes, Hendricks.

Hendricks finishes him this time.

Georges UD. Phone Post 3.0

It all depends if dark place gsp shows up this time

What happens if he doesn't trip in the 4th and kept the same pace he had in the 3rd (other than the last 30 seconds)?

George by UD Phone Post 3.0

The trip in the 4th was a takedown - Hendricks tripped him - it wasn't a slip.

That said, GSP takes the rematch. He knows not to clinch with Hendricks now, and he'll rely more on kicks to keep the distance. When Hendricks commits and tries to hit "100%", GSP will take him down.

I reckon if GSP is more explosive next time around he can win it. I reckon I higher volume of head kicks. Starting to realise now how dangerous it is to exchange with Hendricks. So I reckon more distancing, more head kicks, higher volume of everything really. Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks by TKO

First or second round Phone Post 3.0

GSP is going to come in and make an example out of Johnny and sail off into the sunset. Phone Post 3.0

I think Hendricks takes it again if he turns it into a wrestling match. Phone Post 3.0

It depends. How much time between now and the rematch? What goes on with GSP during that time? I'd want to know those things.

I think Hendricks takes it pretty easily this time. GSP knows he got his ass beat and was unable to stop it. Unless GSP does something huge early in the fight I think mentally he's already lost to him.

Lasko - 

I think Hendricks takes it pretty easily this time. GSP knows he got his ass beat and was unable to stop it. Unless GSP does something huge early in the fight I think mentally he's already lost to him.

yes George could do nothing to stop it, except for win the fight.

what color is the sky in some of you guys' world lol?

GSP by decision, duh.