GSP vs Khabib

GSP is known by many as the GOAT and Khabib is now 25-0 and fighting Tony Ferguson. If Khabib continues to win and goes 26-0 27-0 maybe 30-0 he has a chance to beat Fedor's record and achieve UFC glory at the same time. 

George St-Pierre and Khabib Nurmagomedov are two of the best at 155 and 170lbs. George also stated if he came back it woudn’t be at 185lbs.

So in a clash at 170lbs between George and Khabib a 5 rounder who would win?

Who would you lean toward or pick to be the winner?

GSP is just too much bigger....

The fight to see is Khabib vs Askren at catch-weight.

Granite007 -

The fight to see is Khabib vs Askren at catch-weight.

Winner gets a shot at the Ragnar belt 

GSP has beaten every single world class wrestler (relative to) the 170 division had. I don't see this going any different. He isn't being kept down, and would jab Khabib to death.

My guess is there wrestling would cancel each others out and gsp would pick Khabib apart on the feet

I think Prime GSP wins, current GSP it would be a better fight and harder to call.

StevetheWeasel - Khabib is a killer, but GSP takes this any way he wants.

Word

Ace5002 -

I think Prime GSP wins, current GSP it would be a better fight and harder to call.

This. Khabib looks insanely motivated. Not saying he would win because frankly he hasn't been in a five round fight yet.

GSP via superior experience.

Prime GSP, that’s anyone’s guess. Probay two best gnp fighters ever. Now…still might be close but khabib will put a pace on him I don’t think GSP cpukd keep