GSP vs Koscheck 2

https://youtu.be/5e4bzUG6RAE

Getting amped about this GSP return talk. Here's education for the noobs who forgot 

1 Like

I was at this fight, right at the barricade -- it was pretty damn cool to watch the master at work from that close. There was some dude who got black out drunk during the prelims and had to be assisted out of the building long before the main card ever started. Who does that kind of thing lol

Awesome fight.

GSPs striking is still under-rated.

itwaszero - I was at this fight, right at the barricade -- it was pretty damn cool to watch the master at work from that close. There was some dude who got black out drunk during the prelims and had to be assisted out of the building long before the main card ever started. Who does that kind of thing lol

What did he do lol

Broken orbital just from all those jabs

And koschek beat skinny AJ. 

People also don't realize, Koscheck's boring ass would be a nightmare for a vast majority of the current 170 division

Koscheck had a really big fall from grace. Went from being one of the best ww on the planet to losing 6 straight.Wins over Matt Hughes, Rumble Johnson, prime Diego, Lytle and Trigg.

I loved seeing GSP Superman punch his eye to Bolivia.  Better than a fast KO.

Hope he does that to Kahib. Too

1 Like

A brutal, brutal career ending beatdown.

1 Like
wiggum - A brutal, brutal career ending beatdown.

His career didn't end after this fight.

EKPOGI -

No, but he went from being 1. to going 2-6 and getting ko'd or submitted in 5 of those, and one of the people who beat him, Ellenberger was on a 3 fight losing streak (and would go on to go 1-6 after beating Koscheck) when he won, which is even worse. 

You usually only get one big run up to a title shot, he got two, got wrecked again and was never the same. 

Thebonfirexm - 
itwaszero - I was at this fight, right at the barricade -- it was pretty damn cool to watch the master at work from that close. There was some dude who got black out drunk during the prelims and had to be assisted out of the building long before the main card ever started. Who does that kind of thing lol

What did he do lol

When he came and sat down he was already half in the bag, he kept going and eventually he passed out. I’m talking not even half way through the prelims.

Yeah this was the last time he was relevant. I'd say his most vicious KO came at the hands of Robbie Lawler 

I watched that fight in Vegas at Sapphires strip club. They set up a movie screen and had $1 lap dances between rounds. Really fun place to watch the fights. 

koshcheck was the first universally  disliked fighters .. 

Lazy people often refer to GSP's record of non-finishes as proof that he was a boring fighter. Real fans know those fights and how devastatingly dominant his performances were.

I guarantee most of GSP's decisioned opponents would rather have been KO'd than deal with the beating(s) they took. Koscheck couldn't even fly home afterwards!  

1 Like
EKPOGI -

It was the beginning of the end for Kos. 

Jones right nostril - 
EKPOGI -

It was the beginning of the end for Kos. 

GSP took his soul