GSP Wants to Conquer WW Division Before Ando Fight

GSP aint having it! GSP listens to Roach, not Firas. JK

Please. We've heard this shit for years. The welterweight division can wait a few months so we can finally see this fight.

Zuffas gonna have to break the bank for gsp to take this fight. Phone Post

Didn't see the vid (all I see is a BLACK SCREEN lol) but as I've said here many times until GSP beats NICK DIAZ, THE CLEAR # 2 WORLD WELTERWEIGHT, he can't find Anderson just yet because unlike Anderson, who beat the # 2 world middleweight in Chael Sonnen, GSP hasn't defeated Nick.

I'd much rather see Anderson fight JBJ. It's laughable the Anderson is going down in weight chasing a smaller guy. Phone Post

Arecsa - Please. We've heard this shit for years. The welterweight division can wait a few months so we can finally see this fight.

I don't know, do you really think he's got the WW division cleared out right now? I can see his point - super fights are supposed to happen when two champs have their divisions cleared out. Anderson's cleared MW, but GSP hasn't cleared out WW.

GSP is definitely one of my all-time faves, but it's clear that he wants absolutely nothing to do with an Anderson fight

T Bag - GSP is definitely one of my all-time faves, but it's clear that he wants absolutely nothing to do with an Anderson fight

Exactly. He's being talking around the question for years and it's painfully obvious he doesn't want it. I almost want to jump in whenever he discusses it and say "Georges, we know you don't want to fight Silva, JUST FUCKING SAY IT!!!!"

I don't blame him at all, but he should just either do it or shoot it down entirely once and for all.

kevsh -
T Bag - GSP is definitely one of my all-time faves, but it's clear that he wants absolutely nothing to do with an Anderson fight

Exactly. He's being talking around the question for years and it's painfully obvious he doesn't want it. I almost want to jump in whenever he discusses it and say "Georges, we know you don't want to fight Silva, JUST FUCKING SAY IT!!!!"

I don't blame him at all, but he should just either do it or shoot it down entirely once and for all.

I dont mean this negatively but gsp is all about his image Phone Post

are there any picture of the two guys standing next to each other when both are in shape and both are not prepping for a fight.
I honestly would much rather see Andy fight JBJ than GSP.
The size difference is ridiculous between Andy and GSP. There is a reason whey Anderson could fight at 205 and look like he belonged there weight wise against one of the biggest 205'rs in Forrest.
Regardless would I watch the fight.. of course but I'd rather see something more competitive than 5'10 170lb Georgie fighting a guy who could contest for the 205 title if he wanted to.

There is a reason you have weight divisions. Anderson is rightfully 2 divisions from GSP's natural weight division, and he was talking of fighting HW at one point. Apparently Silva's lost his inclination to test himself, and his abilities as a fighter. He won't even fight Weidman who is in his division, and wants nothing to do with LHW anymore. I don't want to see or hear talk of GSP-Silva anymore. It's stupid when the fans want to see GSP=Jones, or GSP-Weidman. George it has nothing to do with Condit, you simply don't need to do this with Silva. Say no and walk away. I's what Silva always does anyway.

AS needs to find another fight first.

fighting out of your weight class at the UFC level is not the smartest business move. I wish i would have been smarter.

If Andy can make 170 let em' fight, having a catch weight is bullshit. No reason GSP should be forced to fight at a higher weight. If Andy wants it bad enough let him come down to Georges Phone Post

LilBrockonmychest -
Kimbos Bread -  I'd much rather see Anderson fight JBJ. It's laughable the Anderson is going down in weight chasing a smaller guy. Phone Post

Damn...thought you just hated JBJ.  You hate Anderson too?  Is it pretty much anyone that's good?

Im an Anderson fan. No issues with him. I just don't see GSP being a sufficient challenge for him. Not belittling GSP just feel like Anderson can mangle JBJ so he should do it

Yes I HATE JBJ Phone Post

andy vs weidman,shad,shogun,rampage,gust,machia > andy vs gsp

most of all i really wish he was not so close to jbj so they would fight(lol).and i also wish him and machida didnt know each other and or andy would challenge himself after beating the winner ot tim and chris.
one wish left.ima save it.

Maybe, but more $$$ in GSP fight no? The real fight to mention was JBJ no?