GSP will walk right through Serra. Just watch.

Dude, you called it man!  I can't believe you were actually right....it's not like he was 5/1 favorite.  Great call bro!

Motion713 - 

Dude, you called it man!  I can't believe you were actually right....it's not like he was 5/1 favorite.  Great call bro!

That's all you've got?

GSP is on a completely different level than any other ww in the UFC.

"Motion713 - Dude, you called it man!  I can't believe you were actually right....it's not like he was 5/1 favorite.  Great call bro!"

STFU you idiot! Half the douche bags on here like yourself were saying Serra would "KO" GSP again.

BJ Penn rematch title vs title after Penn strangles the muscle shark.

Wow he did walk right through him. Serra's ribs gotta be hurting.. Hes probably pissing blood right now..

Damn!

What an ass beating!

[quote]PiousDevil - why won't my quote function work?[/quote] 

Mine doesnt either....

[quote]PiousDevil - why won't my quote function work?[/quote] 

Mine doesnt either....

DonFrye_Fan - 

"Motion713 - Dude, you called it man!  I can't believe you were actually right....it's not like he was 5/1 favorite.  Great call bro!"

STFU you idiot! Half the douche bags on here like yourself were saying Serra would "KO" GSP again.

DonFrye Fan why dont you STFU dbag.  Sweet name too douche.  I just made a thread a week ago asking for a SN bet with me taking GSP.  So get your facts straight before you try calling people out you idiot.   

"DonFrye Fan why dont you STFU dbag.  Sweet name too douche.  I just made a thread a week ago asking for a SN bet with me taking GSP.  So get your facts straight before you try calling people out you idiot."

lol at saying I have a sweet name... Motion713. WOW!!!! My facts are straight faggot. Try not to be a smartass on here and maybe people wont be calling you out, dumbfuck.

Uhh yeah sweet name douche...very original and clever.  Quite sensitive for the internet.  If you can't take it don't dish it bitch.  Smartass?  I forgot I was on the UG brah....all business.  As for calling me out?  Who called me out, you?  Like that actually matters. 

caliphornia - with every minute that goes by where serra should not have lasted that long, GSP is going to realize he's in for a fuckin' fight and so will all the nuthuggers. just like last time.Can we hear from more from you, dipshit?

Damn these threads are great

sparkyman -  Everyone is making way too big of a deal about the loss to Serra and what people THINK about GSP's mental game.
This will look just like the last Hughes fight and everyone will be saying that they can't believe how good GSP is again.
Mark my words. Feel free to ttt this post after the fight.

You called it just right

ttmft

Yep thats what happened.... I think maybe GSP should have fought him that way the first time.

Please caliphornia give us some insight!!

BUaahwahwah

Ha ha yeah I was looking for some follow through of previous posters...nowhere in sight...lmao.

" Uhh yeah sweet name douche...very original and clever.  Quite sensitive for the internet.  If you can't take it don't dish it bitch.  Smartass?  I forgot I was on the UG brah....all business.  As for calling me out?  Who called me out, you?  Like that actually matters."

Look kid. Nobody is knocking you for becoming a fan after TUF began, but you wanna sit here and argue about names? I made a point that you are a douche and that hasn't changed. I realize you needed something to argue with, but next time try to be a little more clever. If you need help, ask one of your teachers or maybe even your parents.