GSP with Ben Johnson.

Blue please: https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgesStPierre/status/650406587887132672

Big GSP fan.

Not sure about being so outspoken on PEDS yet having dinner with one of the worlds most infamous drug cheats?

Guess they met in Gustafsons training camp when Ben was training Gus to run..? Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - Blue please: https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgesStPierre/status/650406587887132672

Big GSP fan.

Not sure about being so outspoken on PEDS yet having dinner with one of the worlds most infamous drug cheats?

Guess they met in Gustafsons training camp when Ben was training Gus to run..? Phone Post 3.0
Why don't you bitch about Trolldum dining with a war criminal? Way bigger deal but still not even a big deal. Phone Post 3.0

Phanuel - Some speculate GSP retired early to avoid the new drug policies about to be implemented. In order to save face and look innocent he was ordered by his handlers to go out and publicly endorse stricter drug testing and become a big advocate of PED testing - essentially clearing his name and putting on the illusion that he never dabbled with the "supps".

That's all just speculation with no facts. ;)

Also didn't GSP support Jimmy Cournoyer....the Drug kingpin of one of the largest international drug rings spanning the United States, Canada and Mexico, running marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy and other narcotics.

I'm speculating that your comment is stupid dumb.

Phanuel - Some speculate GSP retired early to avoid the new drug policies about to be implemented. In order to save face and look innocent he was ordered by his handlers to go out and publicly endorse stricter drug testing and become a big advocate of PED testing - essentially clearing his name and putting on the illusion that he never dabbled with the "supps".

Also didn't GSP support Jimmy Cournoyer....the Drug kingpin of one of the largest international drug rings spanning the United States, Canada and Mexico, running marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy and other narcotics.
Why don't you elaborate a little bit about what you mean when you say GSP supported that guy. GSP isn't the only person walking this earth to grow up with some bad dudes. Doesn't mean shit unless you have a particular allegation to make. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -

I feel like Ben Johnson's eyes see right into my soul, and not in a good way. Phone Post 3.0

GSP is never coming back.

His eyes just don't at all convey what they once did and he seems happier.

Good on him for whatever reason he chose to walk away.

Ben just saw my childhood though.

And I think he tried to take my soul. Phone Post 3.0

Phanuel - Some speculate GSP retired early to avoid the new drug policies about to be implemented. In order to save face and look innocent he was ordered by his handlers to go out and publicly endorse stricter drug testing and become a big advocate of PED testing - essentially clearing his name and putting on the illusion that he never dabbled with the "supps".

he said one of the main reasons he stepped away was due to the lax drug policy, when in reality, what had been happening was his opponents were increasingly asking him to join them in testing...

and now the UFC has implemented a very strict policy, but where is he?

...allegedly

In Canada we don't see Ben as a cheat. We believe his water was spiked. Phone Post 3.0

I love GSP but I do wonder if he was clean. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -

he said one of the main reasons he stepped away was due to the lax drug policy, when in reality, what had been happening was his opponents were increasingly asking him to join them in testing...

and now the UFC has implemented a very strict policy, but where is he?

...allegedly
You have it backwards fren. Phone Post 3.0