GSP wont be appreciated until he retires

GSP has faced better competition than Anderson, and it's not really even debatable IMO.

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

GSP has faced better competition than Anderson, and it's not really even debatable IMO.

He's faced no one with the prestige, and record of Henderson. Even that bum dameon maia is tearing it up at 170 now. It's not even debatable.

KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 

He's faced no one with the prestige, and record of Henderson. Even that bum dameon maia is tearing it up at 170 now. It's not even debatable.

Henderson was taken down and embarassed by Jake Shields. MMA Math does not work stop trying.

I'm not saying he's better than Anderson, but I think his quality of competition is better than Anderson's.

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

I'm not saying he's better than Anderson, but I think his quality of competition is better than Anderson's.

Quality is debatable. Vitor and Hendo are better than anyone GSP has fought. GSPs best wins at WW are Hughes and Shields. Serra, BJ, Sherk are blown up LWs. Forrest( no matter how much people crap on him) was the one who unified the Pride and UFC lineages,& Silva destroyed him. Phone Post

Yeah right. .GSP has more fans than anyone in the UFC right now.. just look at the ppv buys. Canada loves him.. and so do most educated fans.. unfortunately that isn't a connotation most `murkans can identify with.

eljamaiquino -

Quality is debatable. Vitor and Hendo are better than anyone GSP has fought. GSPs best wins at WW are Hughes and Shields. Serra, BJ, Sherk are blown up LWs. Forrest( no matter how much people crap on him) was the one who unified the Pride and UFC lineages,& Silva destroyed him. Phone Post

I absolutely despise GSP. But you can't say GSP hasn't fought the best competition consistently for years. He is by far the Champ in the UFC who has fought the best competition. Most of the guys he has fought stayed in the top ten after they fought him. Vitor Belfort doesn't hold a candle to alot of guys GSP has beat. They consistently win in their weight class. Not knocking Belfort but Fitch, Shields,Kos, Alves are nasty dudes. You can say what you want about SafePierre but his record speaks for itself. Phone Post 3.0

KingBetabitchfucktard please for the sake of humanity NEVER reproduce.

Hughes UFC WW Champ

BJ Penn UFC LW/WW champ

Sherk LW champ

Serra UFC WW Champ

Shields SF MW and EXC WW champ

Diaz SF WW champ

Condit WEC and interim UFC WW champ

John FItch went over 8 years with his only loss being GSP

Say what you want but you can't deny that GSP's resumé is the greatest of any WW that has ever stepped into a cage or ring. Just because he hasn't fought Anderson and takes extremely tough fighters who fight completely defensively to decisions doesn't mean he sucks. It shows how incredible he is. That some of the best fighters in the world are left doing nothing but defending themselves for entire fightes because they have NO answer for him.

Stop being a useless fucking troll please. 

eljamaiquino - 

Uh dude the UFC and Pride lineage was unified when Rampage beat Hendo....

eljamaiquino - 

Vitor is better than anyone GSP has faced? Huh?  Fitch, Shields, Hughes, Penn, and Condit are all better than Vitor.

Hendo was a legit win, but everyone knows Hendo is waaaay better at 205.

ChaosOverkill - 

Henderson was taken down and embarassed by Jake Shields. MMA Math does not work stop trying.

Hendo is but a shadow of himself with weight off. Before the AS fight he had lost his last fight at that weight (183) to the hitman. Further he was hurt going into that fight. "MMA math does not work stop trying", correct but yours is badly flawed here.

SaintVon Barksdale - 
Jack Skellington - 

it's sad but true. Right now everybody sees him as a target cause he's the biggest draw in the sport. But after he's retired for a few years the haters will disappear and GSP's career will speak for itself.

I agree 100 percent, and I believe it will be the same with Floyd Mayweather.

A great fighter but without a loss he will be ripped in GOAT conversation for not finishing and fighting within the rules 'safely', just as today. I don't see how anyone can kill him for it though