GSP

'I like the competition, I love my sport, but consider the risk. The positive versus the [negative], it’s not worth it for me. If I ever come back and something bad happens, it can destroy my brand, which is bad for me. So there are more cons than pros for me."

That's why your not the GOAT Goerge... My brand lol WTF is all that all about! what happened to fighters? Phone Post

My gi is my sword - 

'I like the competition, I love my sport, but consider the risk. The positive versus the [negative], it’s not worth it for me. If I ever come back and something bad happens, it can destroy my brand, which is bad for me. So there are more cons than pros for me."

That's why your not the GOAT Goerge... My brand lol WTF is all that all about! what happened to fighters? Phone Post

Losers who live in their mothers basement wouldn't understand.

OP doesn't have a brand Phone Post 3.0

brand = money

what's so hard to understand?

i'd do the same shit if I were in his shoes tbh

Ruin his brand means now that their is OOC testing he doesn't want to get popped for PEDS. It literally means nothing else. Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - Ruin his brand means now that their is OOC testing he doesn't want to get popped for PEDS. It literally means nothing else. Phone Post 3.0

No, it actually means that GSP makes money from his brand. Which is him. Why would anyone (with a average intelligence) in his position risk their "brand" as it currently stands?

Georges has nothing left to prove. He left the UFC as the WW champ, his legacy is pristine, and he can make money doing less risky things. Should he risk everything and allow someone (lesser than) to make a name off his back, hell no! If he plays his cards right everything that happens from hear on out is a win win. He got elevated to GOAT status by doing nothing. The guy is a genius.

OPs brand:

Brand = post-fighting career

Sorry, but what a poorly thought out post and opinion. Phone Post 3.0

My gi is my sword - 'I like the competition, I love my sport, but consider the risk. The positive versus the [negative], it’s not worth it for me. If I ever come back and something bad happens, it can destroy my brand, which is bad for me. So there are more cons than pros for me."

Are your other 1000 posts as stupid as this one? Phone Post 3.0

My gi is my sword - 

Go ahead and list out all those other UFC fighters that you've seen in ads on bus stops and major athletic retailers.  Ready GO

Op, get your GED for fuck's sake. Phone Post 3.0

Leghound -
My gi is my sword -  'I like the competition, I love my sport, but consider the risk. The positive versus the [negative], it’s not worth it for me. If I ever come back and something bad happens, it can destroy my brand, which is bad for me. So there are more cons than pros for me."

Go ahead and list out all those other UFC fighters that you've seen in ads on bus stops and major athletic retailers.  Ready GO

I'm not interested in that lol you strange parasite Phone Post

My gi is my sword - 
Leghound -
My gi is my sword -  'I like the competition, I love my sport, but consider the risk. The positive versus the [negative], it’s not worth it for me. If I ever come back and something bad happens, it can destroy my brand, which is bad for me. So there are more cons than pros for me."

I'm not interested in that lol you strange parasite Phone Post

So GSP should risk making a shit ton of money for things that just personally interest you. Sounds like you have to live your life through others' accomplishments making you the parasite.

My gi is my sword - 

As much as I would love to see him fight again, he is doing the right thing staying out! Phone Post 3.0

Well that particular fighter retired before receiving permanent brain damage while on top. Hope that answered your question well Phone Post 3.0

He's right. What does he have to prove? If he comes back and wins a couple of fights, it really doesn't do much more for his legacy, but if he comes back and loses, he risks tarnishing his legacy, plus risks his health. He got touched up quite a bit in his last few fights, can't see why he'd wanna come back and risk it again. Phone Post 3.0

Gsp's brand > op's life Phone Post 3.0