GSP's Size

Yeah he's gonna be a tiny MW

Think of guys like Rockhold, Romero, Weidman and what they'd look like next to a LW that has made FW

Rabid Bunyip -

Think of guys like Rockhold, Romero, Weidman and what they'd look like next to a LW that has made FW

^Look at the shadows

Suicidalforlife -

^Look at the shadows

Camera lighting

Im a pretty small middleweight. 

6.5" if I had to guess

Georges has the hidden thickness. But obviously he will be a small middleweight he's fought his whole career at 170

GSP is not a big man at all. He's very fit and lean, probably 5'8" 185 when he was dominating WW. He's one of those fighters that appears much smaller in person. He's the opposite of a guy like Tito, who's the size of a big HW. 

If GSP gets the win he probably challenges Woodley title V title because he sure ain't fighting Jacare or Romero.

Only 185 title fight i could imagine GSP taking would be Anderson.

Eric_Spicely - 

Well you clearly should be fighting at LHW, if not HW, Eric!

;)

How's GSP's wrestling/strength/explosiveness/speed compared to the MWs you have trained with?

Eric_Spicely -

Dem legz doe

Taco muncher -
Eric_Spicely - 

Well you clearly should be fighting at LHW, if not HW, Eric!

;)

How's GSP's wrestling/strength/explosiveness/speed compared to the MWs you have trained with?

George is still George he trains full time still and is crushing it in the gym. He only walks at 194. It will be a good fight in my opinion but I'm sure his future isn't at 185

Georges walking at 194 is tiny for MW. Bisping is a former HW, Weidman and Rockhold are HW sized, Jacare and Romero are monsters. 

If GSP gets by Bisping, it's Woodley at 170, then Conor at 155. Goes out with 3 belts.

GSP is going to get roughed up.

I think Gsp is gonna surprise Mike with the Danaher Leglock system 

CRE - GSP is going to get roughed up.

It's not going to be pretty.

GSP taps due to strikes. 

Malvert the Janitor -
Rabid Bunyip -

You're trolling? Weidman is obviously squatting down more AND his feet are further apart.

Bobby Lupo - 

GSP is not a big man at all. He's very fit and lean, probably 5'8" 185 when he was dominating WW. He's one of those fighters that appears much smaller in person. He's the opposite of a guy like Tito, who's the size of a big HW. 

I don't think he's that short. I think he's 5'10".

Are we talking twig or berries or both?