GSP's Size

Eric_Spicely - 
Taco muncher -
Eric_Spicely - 

Im a pretty small middleweight. 

Well you clearly should be fighting at LHW, if not HW, Eric!

;)

How's GSP's wrestling/strength/explosiveness/speed compared to the MWs you have trained with?

George is still George he trains full time still and is crushing it in the gym. He only walks at 194. It will be a good fight in my opinion but I'm sure his future isn't at 185

Are you picking GSP to win?

Best of luck against Antonio Carlos Jr. at UFC 212 in Brazil in June, BTW.

I don't even think GSP will take Bisping down. He will tap to strikes like Cre said 

Eric_Spicely -

Im a pretty small middleweight. 

Wow I didn't even see GSP in that photo to begin with.

http://www.chrisansari.com/misc/ug/gsp_silva.jpg

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss224/tonycpa/10304701_659549267427415_8790854329275097541_n_zps7af42494.jpg

times like this i miss my blue

Hargreaves -

I think Gsp is gonna surprise Mike with the Danaher Leglock system 

This is what I am banking on as well.  He is going to take bispings leg home

unoiwantsomkolad -

I don't even think GSP will take Bisping down. He will tap to strikes like Cre said 

You guys are silly. Tapping to strikes was the low point in his career. Remember when condit nearly knocked him out with a head kick? He will go to sleep before he taps to strikes again. People forget that he was only 25 when that happened, very young for the sport. mental toughness definitely increases with age

Milford Cubicle - 
CRE - GSP is going to get roughed up.

It's not going to be pretty.

GSP taps due to strikes. 

Protective Bisping is going to be worrisome for GSP's health.

3 kids, a wife and now a belt to protect. Old man strength is setting in.

Georges wants to be the guy to take it all away?

Because let's be honest GSP is going to go in there to do damage, to take the belt away, to crush Bisping in front of his friends, family and fans?

Then everyone expects sportsmanship? cagefighting can only be so sporting.

UFC = real life Bloodsport.

GSP thinks he's Jean Claude Van Damme and he's correct, no doubt he's the real life Frank Dux.

Bisping's been running the kumite game for YEARS in his absence.

This is dangerous. Which is why we will tune in.

Can Bisping protect that eye? Koscheck's eye was pretty bad at the end of that fight. Bisping should take it, his wrestling is alot better now than when he lost to Sonnen. Really interesting fight.

BEEP

Gartlin -
Malvert the Janitor -
Rabid Bunyip -

Yeah he's gonna be a tiny MW

Think of guys like Rockhold, Romero, Weidman and what they'd look like next to a LW that has made FW

You're trolling? Weidman is obviously squatting down more AND his feet are further apart.

1. It's not my image.

2. You don't seem bright.

Quickness and timing can win for George. Bisping is now overrated 

I don't like bisping, but let's be honest, he's going to be clean and GSP is going to be juiced to the tits on whatever shit Romero and Also are taking.

Later 

GSP is actually small for a ww by today's standards

Erik Apple - GSP is actually small for a ww by today's standards

Exactly, he put on good weight since retirement and he's still under 195 out of camp. Most of the top 10 MWs are guys who could and have fought HW. 

Bobby Lupo -
Erik Apple - GSP is actually small for a ww by today's standards

Exactly, he put on good weight since retirement and he's still under 195 out of camp. Most of the top 10 MWs are guys who could and have fought HW. 

By comparison, im bigger then GSP and i at most walk around at 195

Guys was that when Connor blew his knee out in the fight with Holloway?