GSP's strategy vs. Nick Diaz...

So I just watched the interview with Fitch and he said everything I was thinking.  Diaz sucks against wrestlers and hasn't even fought a decent wrestler in 5 years....so the question is this....

Will GSP even try and set up his takedown or do you think he'll just take Nick down 5 seconds into the round and pound him for 5 straight rounds like that?   I think he's just going to go right for the takedown and Nick will never get up.  He'll start bitchin by about Round 3...but Fitch is right, if you can't stop it, you suck.

GSP's pretty quick to shoot the moment the opportunity presents itself these days - I think it's practically beyond thought, just a reflex action.

lay

n

pray

A smart thing to do would be to use tons of leg kicks. Nick refuses to check them.

GSP is going to sit in his guard and defend subs for 5 rounds and win a top position victory

gaycuckold - A smart thing to do would be to use tons of leg kicks. Nick refuses to check them.

yeah, on the feet i expect this to happen followed by lots of takedowns.

OmegaPoon - 
gaycuckold - A smart thing to do would be to use tons of leg kicks. Nick refuses to check them.

yeah, on the feet i expect this to happen followed by lots of takedowns.

leg kicks to set up the superman paunch, followed by takedowns towards the end of the round.

Probably take him down early, beat him up on the ground for 2 rounds, stand with him for the third round while Diaz is constantly expecting him to shoot, hit him with a few low kicks, jabs and hooks, fake a jab, take him down again, beat him up some more etc etc.

Noone finishes Diaz, unless through cuts. UD via domination or TKO through cuts.

Voila.

He'll stand for a short period of time.  I say short period of time because he'll feel pressure to make it exciting and this will last the "feeling out period" and no longer.  Once Diaz starts advancing and jabfucking GSP (Diaz LIVES in the middle distance that GSP hates), Georges will take him down immediately.  After the first takedown, all the "lets trade with him for a little while" shit will go out the window and it will be on the ground for the rest of the fight.

You guys are sleeping on Diaz, don't be scared homie.

LOL@ him getting into a slugfest.  He has some of the best takedowns in MMA and Nick has no takedown defense.  There will be no slugfest.

GSP by cuddling.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 -  any of you dumb bastards that said LnP or cuddle or lay in guard, please, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEE for the love of god show me a fight where he did any of that shit.  i'll be here, waiting.

FTW Phone Post

lol at this fight even being competitive.  nick couldn't handle the WW division of the UFC and was pushed out, by better fighters.  GSP has dominated EVERYONE in that division.  Nick's only chance is a flash KO.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 -  any of you dumb bastards that said LnP or cuddle or lay in guard, please, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEE for the love of god show me a fight where he did any of that shit.  i'll be here, waiting.

He mad.

5 takedowns

this will be GSP's easiest title defense in years.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
ShaqNoob - 
PosterboyOwnsMe4 -  any of you dumb bastards that said LnP or cuddle or lay in guard, please, PLEASE, PLEASEEEEE for the love of god show me a fight where he did any of that shit.  i'll be here, waiting.

He mad.

any time there is a convo and GSP's name is brought up, people say the same shit.  LnP!  Cuddlefest!  it's all bullshit.  if GSP puts someone on their ass, he is immediately doin work. 

nobody is able to point out where he does the LnP or cuddling, but they sure as fuck love to say he does it.  bunch of lame ass haters. 

i'm furious.

this...

and it's as common as the morons saying he has a suspect chin.

check his record.

Humphrey - this will be GSP's easiest title defense in years.

GSP stood with Hardy for about 5 minutes total. I don't think he'll do that with Diaz.