GTA 5 on PC

Is it worth the wait? Phone Post 3.0

It better be. I avoided getting it on console (I hate console) so I could get the PC version. Sucks for PC gamers that you have to wait fucking years for a title to come out. Phone Post 3.0

Don't see the point it's one of the greatest Games ever made but it's old.

Witcher 3 comes out may 19th.

That's the game to play Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Don't see the point it's one of the greatest Games ever made but it's old.

Witcher 3 comes out may 19th.

That's the game to play Phone Post 3.0
For guys like me that avoided playing it on a shitty console to experience it in all it's glory on the PC :) Phone Post 3.0

I'm down to do heist if anyone wants to put their steam ids here Phone Post 3.0

You wont be disappointed. One thing I am usually concern with is how it feels with a kb and mouse vs. A controller.

I refuse to buy it for a 3rd system Phone Post 3.0

Had to buy a new SSD to even be able to install the game, my body is ready.

And yes Witcher 3 is gonna be even better probably.

that is why the wait. Good luck running it though

Wonder why they waited so look for pc version Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - You wont be disappointed. One thing I am usually concern with is how it feels with a kb and mouse vs. A controller.
Xbox controller man. Phone Post 3.0

LogProducer - 4k

I have 2 r7 265's in crossfire. Nothing crazy but I can play some games in 4k but it struggles with sandbox games. I can't run sleeping dogs remastered in 4k unless i sacrifice the quality. Guess I might need a beefier card/cards. Phone Post 3.0

Omae wa mo shindeiru - 
LogProducer - 4k

I have 2 r7 265's in crossfire. Nothing crazy but I can play some games in 4k but it struggles with sandbox games. I can't run sleeping dogs remastered in 4k unless i sacrifice the quality. Guess I might need a beefier card/cards. Phone Post 3.0

my pc can barely run gta4 at 720p. 4k gta5 will be insane. Sadly im to poor to experience it this decade, maybe 2020

If you have a worthy rig I'd argue it's the only version of GTA V worth playing...

The console versions are pitiful. 60 fps 1080p videos of this game make me want to give it another shot. Phone Post 3.0

4k res you'll need a mean rig to pull off Phone Post 3.0

Witcher 3 is going to be the pc upgrade game for 2015. The requirements are pretty damn steep.

Stea1th - Wonder why they waited so look for pc version Phone Post 3.0
Piracy.

Years after initial release and 500 million dollars in profit later, they can release the PC version and piracy will have a negligible impact on their bottom line. Phone Post 3.0