GTA 5 on PC

I loved it on Xbox, in to see screenshots and videos from 4k Phone Post 3.0

In

DaveFu - Witcher 3 is going to be the pc upgrade game for 2015. The requirements are pretty damn steep.
Too bad the witcher games are never as good as the promise to be.... The last one was very very bad. Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -
Stea1th - Wonder why they waited so look for pc version Phone Post 3.0
Piracy.

Years after initial release and 500 million dollars in profit later, they can release the PC version and piracy will have a negligible impact on their bottom line. Phone Post 3.0
It was because the xbox360 version was the alpha and ran like shit and was missing tons of stuff Phone Post 3.0

OG crew multiplayer is something behold! You guys need to do fight club! They're a blast!

Gta v on xbox360 is like dropping a geo metro engine inside a lambroghini and hoping fpr the best.

On ps3 it was a tercel engine

DaveFu - OG crew multiplayer is something behold! You guys need to do fight club! They're a blast!
Sky fight is my favourite, so much suicide lol Phone Post 3.0

Sky fight? Wear on top of the sky scrapers?

Na it's on top of a bunch of containers above the sandy shores airport. Melee only, type it into Google for pics. Think it's also a downloadable match of the rockstar social club Phone Post 3.0

Oh shot! We used to have to organize our own on friday nights on ps3 in the lobby since it wasnt a feature then. It was total fucking chaos!

DaveFu - Oh shot! We used to have to organize our own on friday nights on ps3 in the lobby since it wasnt a feature then. It was total fucking chaos!
What just in free roam? That would be hectic I can imagine quite a few times people got angry and just pulled a shotty mid fight lol Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Don't see the point it's one of the greatest Games ever made but it's old.

Witcher 3 comes out may 19th.

That's the game to play Phone Post 3.0
Lolwut, silly peasant.

Mods muthafucker! Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Don't see the point it's one of the greatest Games ever made but it's old.

I don't get this mentality at all.

A good game is a good game, right? If it's new to me, then it's a new game. Why spend $70 on a game when I can wait and get it for $20?

NatualBornTickler - 
DaveFu - Oh shot! We used to have to organize our own on friday nights on ps3 in the lobby since it wasnt a feature then. It was total fucking chaos!
What just in free roam? That would be hectic I can imagine quite a few times people got angry and just pulled a shotty mid fight lol Phone Post 3.0

Yes we went down to the sewers for one. Sometimes things were a little goofy, but we were all on the same crew and others would be security. We also did one at the ampitheater. Bats got pulled out and the cops showed up.

Looks great with a HD 7950 and at 2560 x 1440.
I only play sports games on my PS3. PC so much better for this kind of game even with all of the driving you have to do.
I could just use a controller on PC as well.

MightySkull - Looks great with a HD 7950 and at 2560 x 1440.
I only play sports games on my PS3. PC so much better for this kind of game even with all of the driving you have to do.
I could just use a controller on PC as well.
I use controller for driving, keyboard and mouse for on foot.

Works great. Phone Post 3.0

I was trying to hold off but this thread being bumped was the last straw! I ducked out and bought a pysical copy from eb. Lets see how my 2 x r7265's go! I've got a 4k tv but no way those cards could handle it, I'm crossing fingers for 2k. Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong - 
Akron OG - Don't see the point it's one of the greatest Games ever made but it's old.

I don't get this mentality at all.

A good game is a good game, right? If it's new to me, then it's a new game. Why spend $70 on a game when I can wait and get it for $20?

IKR, let the launch day bugs be sorted out and join in on the next wave when there is a sale. I have a shitload of backlog to go through regardless.

Clarence Parents - If you have a worthy rig I'd argue it's the only version of GTA V worth playing...

The console versions are pitiful. 60 fps 1080p videos of this game make me want to give it another shot. Phone Post 3.0
Sony and MS really did cheap out this gen with those lolworthy netbook CPU's.

That's the reason there are very few AAA games running at locked 30fps nevermind 60fps. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - Gta v on xbox360 is like dropping a geo metro engine inside a lambroghini and hoping fpr the best.

On ps3 it was a tercel engine
The fact Rockstar got it running at all on PS360 is a fantastic achievement tbh.

The game looks great on PS4/XBO and jaw dropping on PC. That 60fps smoothness cannot be beaten ! Phone Post 3.0