https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6WC4dpaHM&feature=youtu.be

thanks guys!

ttt

c'mon! this is funny! :(

Meh Phone Post 3.0

Some crazy knock offs Phone Post 3.0

i enjoyed it, thanks for posting VU

banco - x
This was amazing.. I was in tears by the end of the video. The last one was hilarious. An endless influx of abusive people that come out of nowhere and beat up the next person. By the end you have a pile of dead bodies, on top of a fire hydrant, with no end in sight for the carnage..even though the player has been dead for 3 minutes..lol. The one where him and the cop were shooting through the wall, and the pedestrians were just strolling past got me too. Funny shit.. Phone Post 3.0

Innn Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - 
banco - x
This was amazing.. I was in tears by the end of the video. The last one was hilarious. An endless influx of abusive people that come out of nowhere and beat up the next person. By the end you have a pile of dead bodies, on top of a fire hydrant, with no end in sight for the carnage..even though the player has been dead for 3 minutes..lol. The one where him and the cop were shooting through the wall, and the pedestrians were just strolling past got me too. Funny shit.. Phone Post 3.0

Great game that last one is

I lost my shit when the first guy blasted off on the fire hydrant at the start

all the rest was just beautiful violence and striking technique

i laughed pretty hard to be honest

Hahaha I had to share this shit. There are dozens of these on the android/ios app stores... riddled with bugs. Unbelievably bad .

That endless Congo line of punches to the back lmao Phone Post 3.0

grady - Hahaha I had to share this shit. There are dozens of these on the android/ios app stores... riddled with bugs. Unbelievably bad .

That endless Congo line of punches to the back lmao Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. That guy was losing his shit over the conga line. Funny stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Bump for the day shift Phone Post 3.0