Gta online...is it a pipe dream?

I've had quite a lot of fun with my brother playing, but it occurred to me that we kind of squeezing blood out of a stone.

A lot of the early mission's very boring, there is not a lot to do unless you very high level, and overall I am slightly disappointed.

The thing I do not understand is why they didn't include so many elements from the past that were so successful? Simple things such as melee weapons, beheadings for better hand to hand. Where are the swords and golf clubs?

The appeal seems limited, it would be so easy to do a walking dead zombie mode for example. Some other simple things like better gangs, more extreme games, Just simply more stuff to do.

It's an amazing concepts, fantastic maps and graphics. But it seems like they may have just underdone it a lot. I am concerned it's going to be a lot like other games where they promise so much and made them money and disappear.

What do you guys think? There has not been a lot of communication by them since the release Phone Post 3.0

4 days till COD

And BF4 is out.

Bye bye GTA Phone Post 3.0

It's fine, but you may have to work a bit for what you want.

I wanted a helicopter so I saved my money for a week or so, now I had a hoppacopter.

If they expand it like they say they will it'll be epic. If not, it was fun for awhile at least. Phone Post 3.0

I saved up and bought a house, then lost interest in the game immediately after. Can't really explain why, but it all just seems kind of pointless now.

Oh well, bring on ghosts.

I think by the time it's got all it's add ons etc it'll be something quite impressive. I would say its impressive already. Give it some more time - I don't think Rockstar has shown all it's cards yet Phone Post 3.0

^^^ this guy ... Got me all excited again lol Phone Post 3.0

Letmewildeachitbro -
KOckyGOAT - Lol @ people mention ghost. COD hasn't made a good installation in three games. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

^^ Phone Post

I was hoping GTA online would have had the heists like they did in the story mode.  Those were the best part of the game to me, I'm hoping they expand and throw that in there.

crzyJenks - 

I was hoping GTA online would have had the heists like they did in the story mode.  Those were the best part of the game to me, I'm hoping they expand and throw that in there.

Same here.

Loved the heist missions.

crzyJenks -

I thought they were supposed to have them. Phone Post

Paulinethepope -
GnP Sonnen -
crzyJenks -

Yeah I thought if you had a high end apartment/house that you'd be able to plan heists in those? Phone Post

That's what I heard also, if its not true ill be annoyed I could of spent the money on other stuff. Phone Post

GnP Sonnen -
Paulinethepope -
GnP Sonnen -
crzyJenks -

Yeah I thought if you had a high end apartment/house that you'd be able to plan heists in those? Phone Post

That's what I heard also, if its not true ill be annoyed I could of spent the money on other stuff. Phone Post

The Heists are coming out in the upcoming weeks. Those were really fun in the single player. Phone Post

Heists havent been released yet. It will be an update, same as with the $500,000. At one point I read somewhere that  they are planning to release a possible 500 heists over the lifetime of GTA Online. They havent released any new content yet because they have been dealing with all of the bugs. Be patient, I think it will get much better. The first update and the first installment of the money is supposed to come early november. 

Fucking HATED BLOPS2. Goddamn ghosts better be good. Phone Post 3.0

I need that per diem dawg lol Phone Post 3.0

Money Glitch

http://youtu.be/Fb6ZoTVD8LE Phone Post 3.0

^^Yeah ive been doing that the last few days, works great. But I use a car. Now I need some heists so I can put all the things I bought to use.