GTA: San Andreas re-released today

... on Xbox 360, to mark the 10th anniversary. They upscaled it a bit and seem to have tweaked bits of the gameplay to make the missions easier.

God I fucking loved that game. Downloaded it today and introduced my gf to it - she never played the original - even though it looks like crap by modern standards she was hooked, we played for hours.

KnowAnySailors - "That was the worst one, I didn't want to be black" - the OG Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

KnowAnySailors - "That was the worst one, I didn't want to be black" - the OG Phone Post 3.0
I enjoyed gta3 more, so I have to wonder if tgat is the reason. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - 
I enjoyed gta3 more, so I have to wonder if tgat is the reason. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Trevor man myself, but I've got no problem with CJ. They do absolutely take the piss out of the hood boys too.

pink mohawk and joke glasses for the win

My all time favorite video game ever, never did finish that damn flight school though going to have to try again Phone Post 3.0

JETPACK

FTW

FUCK THE ZERO RC MISSIONS! Also, you should have been able to kill OG Loc. My favorite GTA. I loved the soundtrack.

Getting the cop bikes needs to be planned too. So much harder and unforgiving than 4 and 5. Phone Post 3.0

Still have a ps3 and San Andreas. Some really fun missions but could never get past the flying ones and basically stopped there. Was a great soundtrack, had some great laughs at the talk radio channel. Phone Post 3.0

Bench - Still have a ps3 and San Andreas. Some really fun missions but could never get past the flying ones and basically stopped there. Was a great soundtrack, had some great laughs at the talk radio channel. Phone Post 3.0

The flight training was brutal and harder than any mission in the game after completing it.

Grove Street motherfucker!

I may have to download this. I loved making homeboy all fat and then run it all off.

Caesar was my boy yo! Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - FUCK THE ZERO RC MISSIONS! Also, you should have been able to kill OG Loc. My favorite GTA. I loved the soundtrack.
So true. Phone Post 3.0

I have the full game on my phone. It's actually playable and has been pretty fun to play again. Phone Post 3.0

best gta game. the new one is great also but for it's time san andreas was epic 

Played it again on PC last year. If it comes to PS4 via PSN I'll be tempted.

I used to go hunting for bigfoot Phone Post 3.0

I didnt like it that much to be honest. I felt LA wasnt as well done as they tend to do NY. Phone Post 3.0

My favorite of all time but I got stuck on the flight training.

I liked it. I think I'm getting it today. Is it worth the buy? I'm still play 5 right now. Phone Post 3.0