GTA V: Michael, Franklin & Trevor Trailer

blue please:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0RLOOyhr9M

Can't fucking wait.

Brilliant. Fuckin masterpiece!

Still not sure about the whole play 3 different characters angle. I will probably buy it anyway but im gonna wait for reviews, etc.

From what I understand, you can switch back and forth any time. Probably just not inside of character-specific missions.

When you switch out, the other characters continue on with their life. If you switch back to them you could wind up in the bathroom taking a shit, or in the drivers seat of a car.

I love the idea, personally.

i actually like this option as opposed to GTA4 where you had to wait for story parts n missions for the game select the character ...also the fact you can change ""in game"" is a cool plus imo..

CANT WAIT!!

come on 9/17/13...

Eisenberg - Still not sure about the whole play 3 different characters angle. I will probably buy it anyway but im gonna wait for reviews, etc.

Dude don't EVER let reviews sway you. Everyone put there rights reviews for a reason. If you are diehard GTA fan its a no brainer. If you are so so then I suggest only looking at certain reviews. Stay away from ign, game informer, and anyone that uses sources like "the popular opinion" or "game insider polls". Phone Post

word of truth !! ^^^^

get a game based on your own instincts ..not someone elses..if anything i have used a review based on a non biased point of view where the person demonstrates an in depth breakdown of a games pros n cons in detail

Being able to switch between 3 different characters will be awesome and unique. I am guessing there will be co-op missions in this game?

Also from what I read they seem to have really tightened up the shooting mechanics which is nice.

I'm definitely going to get this game.

Switching back and forth will be sweet. Each has their own strengths during missions and general play. And each will have their own stories outside of the heist missions. Franklin is the best driver and will hopefully have GTA:SA turf war style missions, Trevor is the best pilot and looks to be in a drug war with The Lost, Michael will probably be just well rounded and deal mostly with Soprano style family issues.

Plus dogs and bikes, already put $20 down to reserve my copy. Saints Row but GTA on blast, by being way more fun and arguably more polished. GTA 4 had shit driving, bad shooting and was really dull. Hopefully Rockstar got it together for this one. Phone Post

I relate w michael. I like the black dude. Trevor, the white trash, I do not like. Seems very fake and contrived. His trailer did not entertain me. Phone Post

Really, really looking forward to this game. Phone Post

Cant wait Phone Post 3.0

I love the Michael trailer. Other two are ok, Trevor reminds me of one of my old roommates Phone Post

Really looking forward to this!

Rockstar doesn't know how to make a bad game.

Can't wait - Iwas so pissed when they delayed it.
I got a voucher for Xmas that I am hanging onto for it.

I don't really care for the wild card in that of Trevor. They should have just had 2 playable characters imo.
I'm sure once I play it, I will be swayed. Phone Post

FinestScotch -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
Eisenberg - Still not sure about the whole play 3 different characters angle. I will probably buy it anyway but im gonna wait for reviews, etc.

Dude don't EVER let reviews sway you. Everyone put there rights reviews for a reason. If you are diehard GTA fan its a no brainer. If you are so so then I suggest only looking at certain reviews. Stay away from ign, game informer, and anyone that uses sources like "the popular opinion" or "game insider polls". Phone Post

Have to disagree with this.

If I didn't listen to reviews, I would own that garbage Resident Evil 6 instead of saving 59.99+ tax.

Make sure you get reviews before buying any game, but make sure you look at every review possible.

This, plus check out some user reviews on YouTube. Phone Post