GTA V Midnight Relase Epic Fail

Loudmouthed White Knight records an incident at GameSpot's GTA V midnight release between a rude customer and a rude employee lady.

Loudmouth White Knight bullies and taunts rude customer as it leaves store and high fives rude employee lady as he goes to purchase his game.

Loudmouth White Knight is also an attention seeker and uploads video to his YouTube channel to try and shame rude customer. It totally backfires when the video goes viral and gets the rude employee fired.

Epic Fail.

Everyone involved here is an asshole

funk samurai - Everyone involved here is an asshole

It's a midnight release at GameStop full of smelly bros and FlabbyArms McRudeBitch at the counter so no argument there.  The fail is in how the attention seekers' attempt at shaming the customer backfired and got the bitch he was high fiving fired.

Where's the vid??? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGtajCKkO0

She got fired for that?!? That guy needed his glasses broke. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower - She got fired for that?!? That guy needed his glasses broke. Phone Post 3.0
She was really unprofessional, you can't have managers acting that way. Phone Post 3.0

How do we know she was fired? To be fair, she sucks at her job. I've worked in the service industry, and that guy didn't seem bad at all. Way ruder people out there.

customer wasnt rude at all... she deserved to be fired.

she was threatening to give out his information to everyone so they could email him and make fun of him and he politely asked for her information

Was this in Florida?

That's what happens when these types of people leave the basement. Just stay there, order on amazon. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck him

Fuck her

And Fuck customer service most of all.

Fuck anybody being rude to an employee trying to help.

If she gets fired over this its bull shit. Phone Post

I'd like you to write down your last name.

Jimmy Rustler -

she was threatening to give out his information to everyone so they could email him and make fun of him and he politely asked for her information

She was being a condescending bitch and he was 100% douche. I don't think she should of been fired, maybe written up.
He needs a good punch in the throat. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower -
Jimmy Rustler -

She was being a condescending bitch and he was 100% douche. I don't think she should of been fired, maybe written up.
He needs a good punch in the throat. Phone Post 3.0

This Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

jasonhightower - She got fired for that?!? That guy needed his glasses broke. Phone Post 3.0

You are a classless POS if you really think this guy should be assaulted for that. The guy had a right to be mad when some fucktard, minimum wage making gamestop employee jokes about giving his personal info out.

Not sure what started the situation, but the employee was clearly unprofessional and deserved to get fired.

I don't know what happened prior to his initial departure, but he was upset, not out of line, and simply said he would not be returning. She gave the standard "I'm sorry you feel that way" and he left. That should have been the end of it.

The fact that she attempted to publicly humiliate him and made comments about sharing his personal information was WAY over the line. I've worked in hotel management for seven years, I get that some customers really just are dicks. You don't EVER get to insult a paying customer to their face. And certainly talking shit about them to other customers afterwards is an even bigger mistake.

If this "manager" worked for me, she'd have been fired as fast as I could possibly get the paperwork together. Someone like that has zero business working with the general public.

Fuck firing her and fuck customer service for idiots like him. I wouldn't want his business. If he can't understand that he needs to prove who he is to come randomly pick up $60 at her store then I say show him the door and tell him not to come back.

The guys saying they would fire her have no balls. If you actually owned a company you would get taken advantage of by your beta policies. Phone Post 3.0

He turned that game on and killed every woman he could find for 72 straight hours while shotgunning cases of mt dew Phone Post 3.0