Gta v

Any of you degenerates play online ?

Xbox 1

Lol.  I'm in the ps4 OG crew.  Still look in and run los Santos now and then.   TT for Xbox guys

Yup 

Drunken Ninja40

Was in the OG crew on PS3 years ago but then I got an xbox one. 

Got nobody to run with now ??

I run Los Santos 

I'm a lvl 27 and clueless. Need some people to learn from and play with 

Idratherberidin 

I think thats my tag. I'll double check when I get home 

I still play this game 5 years later. lol

I play on like 5 troll recovery accounts that has a lot of money. I just grief people like a sociopath. A couple of my friends and myself created various stunt races and death matches where we put roads under the road and have an access to get in there and shoot people above. lol It's fucking scummy but I enjoy it as when I play at night there is nothing but dirtballs with tryhard names so I just grief the fuck out of them at in every possibly way.

Go here to learn how to cheat and grief people.  Don't wind up one of the people I drop a 50 spot on in a jet.  lol

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/grand-theft-auto-v.832/

Messing with people is so fun. I enjoy racing. If someone wipes me out early I like to park my car at the top of jumps sideways. I get first or last. 

I still have the game but haven't played in a long while. 

I might jump back on

I dont care to mess other people up. But I do want to learn how to make money faster

Cotton - I play on like 5 troll recovery accounts that has a lot of money. I just grief people like a sociopath. A couple of my friends and myself created various stunt races and death matches where we put roads under the road and have an access to get in there and shoot people above. lol It's fucking scummy but I enjoy it as when I play at night there is nothing but dirtballs with tryhard names so I just grief the fuck out of them at in every possibly way.

Wholly crap this is an awesome post.  And thank you for the link!  Don't have the game but sounds awesome - I want some game where I (with or without other OGers) can just fuck with other people for fun.  Sounds like this is the game?  Are you Xbox or PS4?  I see Buffer mentioned he is PS4.  I have a PS4 (somewhere haven't played it in ages) and a PC - I would guess PC would play with XBox, so I just need to pick between PS4 on one hand and XBox/PC on the other hand?

BTW, what is a "troll recovery account"?

Thanks!  

A "recovery" account was where a modder was able to create an account with whatever rank/money you want on 360 and then you simply transfer them to Xbox One or PS4. At the time they were like 10-20 bucks. Rockstar stopped that over a year ago and most of the accounts were banned or stripped of their money. They sell for an absurd amount now on forums, like 150-300 depending on how much money is on the account. I have a bunch of them and switch up to fuck with people and wouldn't sell them. GTA is my escape so their value is meaningless to me.

bobby14 - 

I dont care to mess other people up. But I do want to learn how to make money faster

Check out that link. There are ALWAYS money glitches.

Shit like this from inside a wall breach on a created stunt race that has the spawn loaded up with slow down strips. lol Friend of mine made this "race" and put up a couple videos.

Cotton - A "recovery" account was where a modder was able to create an account with whatever rank/money you want on 360 and then you simply transfer them to Xbox One or PS4. At the time they were like 10-20 bucks. Rockstar stopped that over a year ago and most of the accounts were banned or stripped of their money. They sell for an absurd amount now on forums, like 150-300 depending on how much money is on the account. I have a bunch of them and switch up to fuck with people and wouldn't sell them. GTA is my escape so their value is meaningless to me.

I'll send you pictures of my ass for some moneys. Or an account idk. I dont know shit about this stuff 

I'm on now

GOAT video game imo

atomicpunk17