Guaranteed results!Bestsupplements

Bill Phillips once lead the charge for bodybuilding. Supplements that he were involved with include the first successful commercial MRPs (Met-Rx with Scott Connely) and the first company to manufacture and push creatine (this was before everyone and their mother came out with a creatine supplement).
He also dusted Dan Duchaine off after he was busted for something (I believe a trumped up drug charge. I don't remember the specifics) and gave him a job, where Duchaine gained large scale popularilty. Without MM, I doubt that Duchaine would have the prominence that he had until his untimely death.

With the advent of HMB "Feels like Deca" Bill Phillips lost a lot of credibility. Then, he shifted the focus of MM2K away from bodybuilding to the body for life program, leaving behind wanna be bodybuilders and embracing fat people. The last year that I had of MM2K, the magazine was a piece of shit, with half nude photos of him and shawn. WTF man, I don't need that shit. MM used to have tips on how to use DNP, cutting edge research (back when creatine was new. It still has the same studies I guess, but after 10k+ studies have been done on creatine it's just doesn't deserve space in a magazine anymore), ways to smuggle drugs into the US, and tales of bringing boxes of drugs (empty) into the US and taking pictures with the border guards.
www.t-mag.com is pretty close to what MM used to be.

Well said, MTerrada!

BTW Jerome, did you ever investigate those URLs I showed you before?

That is a good tread but I am wondering your diet???

You said the food pyrmid sucks,well you need to explain.The fact is a balanced diet is 90% of training,and if you dont have one your not going to get maximum results.

I am 165pounds 5'7"about8%body fat I domt take shit,but my diet is well balanced.
I train about 16hours per/week with 7years of training mostly weights,so I have done all the diets.It shouldnt even be called diet it should be called eat your ass off.I eat 5 6 7 meals a day depending on how hard I train.

Reading is very important and I recommend you never take someones word for it because everyones an expert.

Dont let diet run your training,eat balanced and keep your mind on training.

Radi

You disagree with something he said on another thread, so you import the food pyramid into this one???

We got it, man. You like the food pyramid. You don't need to spread it everywhere.... in fact you gave it its own thread already.

So long as we're on the subject though, where does th 90% number come from?

Unless anyone objects, I'm archiving this later.