Guardians of the galaxy vol 2. No spoilers

It was fucking awesome one of the best marvel movies yet, definitely worth a trip to the big screen to watch it.

Didn't even know it was out!

Marvel movies are always released earlier in the UK so i won't say any spoilers.

Looking forward to it but it can't be as good as the first one.

scourge - Looking forward to it but it can't be as good as the first one.

I'm excited about it. But this is the exact attitude I'm going to watch it with 

In my opinion it was at least as good as the first if not better, so get hype.

Miguel cro cop - In my opinion it was at least as good as the first if not better, so get hype.

Good to hear..... but where do you stand on the rest of the marvel movies? 

clattymine -
Miguel cro cop - In my opinion it was at least as good as the first if not better, so get hype.

Good to hear..... but where do you stand on the rest of the marvel movies? 

I like most iron man 3, Thor 2 and Captain America 1 aren't great iron man 2 was pathetic everything else is good. Civil war guardians 1&2 are the only real fantastic ones imo.

Saw a tv interview with the chick who plays "Mantis". Smoke show!

Besides Civil War being about Cap 2, Iron Man 1, Avengers, and Thor 1 I agree

Most reviews say its good fun movie and if you enjoy Marvel movies you'll enjoy this one but its not as good as the first one. 

Will be seeing it on Friday.

Next year of Marvel is crazy.  GOTG 2, Spiderman, Thor, Black Panther and Infinity War.

Besides Infinity War I'm looking forward too Black Panther the most.  From the cast being loaded, new character, world we havent seen in MCU, great director.  Everything points to that movie being something special like first Iron Man, Winter Solider and GOTG 1.  .

Also don't?leave mid credits if you like the post credits scene there's more than one so stick around til the end.

Thought it was great..... lots of laughs.... I thought they would have used all the good gags on the trailers but they saved loads for the film.... a couple of sad parts too......

potential spoiler below

i had read somewhere that this kind of leads into infinity war?? It really didn't seem so, unless Adam warlock plays a pivotal role?? But even he was only teased?? Any thoughts??