Gucci in New Orleans

I just heard a BJJ black belt (Gucci) opened a school in New Orleans. Anyone heard of him or attended his school? Apparently, he already has a good following at the new school. Great to hear a someone at this level instructing in LA.

i haven't heard anything about him. i'm not saying he's not good, but its odd that i haven't heard anyone mention them considering how closely i follow the sport in this area.

Gucci did open a school in new orleans

agent give me a call my shoulder is healed and i want to get on the mat and test it out

adam 381-1162 my new number

adam who? People need to know.

hey Gabe. do you know some loser named Harvey Sharp?

hey Gabe. do you know some loser named Harvey Sharp?

I heard from a friend that he is sick.

Where was he before? Has he fought also? What are his credintials?

Not sure of his credentials. I heard it from someone that heard it from someone that he is a Mundial and Pan Am champ.

From my understanding he is a Gracie Barra BlackBelt. From that alone sounds like he is legit, I have yet to hear of a slouch being trained at Gracie Barra.

hes good, he trained with us at gracie barra orlando, hes a pretty big guy too. trained in the vale tudo class some and i got a chance to roll with him no gi for about 40 min. straight. hes the real deal. cool too from what i saw.
nathan

where in new orleans is he rumored to be??

How big a boy is he?

kewl

evil it is adam peeples and you people need to know

"hes good, he trained with us at gracie barra orlando, hes a pretty big guy too. trained in the vale tudo class some and i got a chance to roll with him no gi for about 40 min. straight. hes the real deal. cool too from what i saw. nathan "

When Nathan says that, you can believe it. He's no slouch.

John

thanks breakit!! hes prob. about 6 ft. 200 lbs solid.

john give me a buzz i have a question!

Left you a message.