Gucci in New Orleans

pride sunday, my house!!!

I'll try to be there.

Yeah, he trained here at Marcios and was sick! He was a memebr at the World Gym I ran too for a while and the guy is strong as hell too.

Nathan, you hanging out this weekend for New years? Looks like Ill be at Knock Knock with Todd Friday and all over the place Sat if you want to join.

yes!!! i work till midnight but ill catch up with you guys and try and make up for lost time!!!!! how are things goin at the job. we should train sunday after a day of a hangover. ill call you guys when im leaving work and see where you are and have a shot ready for me cause i will prob. be walking in right at midnight!

oh yeah come watch pride at my house if you can

The job is going pretty good. I found the password for internet access so I am very happy now that this is how I will be spending most of my days for a while. Well have to see if I can move Sunday but if so I would love to. Try and get there by midnight and Im sure Todd will save a New Years kiss for you.

Who is going to enjoy it more, though?

And, will you be jealous?

i love kisses, itll be fun!

Crazylegs, this is J.C., sucka. Whats goin on, homie?

ttt for more quality bjj in new orleans... but don't forget nobjj!

j.c my boy what the hell is goin on over there in nevernever land still letting rich kick your ass or what when is your next fight and concrats on your last win

Nobjj's students are doing well in tourneys.

Im fighting again in Feb. at the next Reality Combat. And yea, Rich kicks my ass all the time.