Guess he was like Hitler...

He took the cyanide pill and ended his own misery.

lol what a piece of shit this guy was

I DVR ed it and it got cut off at the beginning of the fight. Does anyone have a link to it?

Hitler - The utimate quit boy

HybridElite - I DVR ed it and it got cut off at the beginning of the fight. Does anyone have a link to it?

+1, or at least describe the fight.

ABE FROMAN -  ...cause he got KILLED!!!

brilliant quote,

did Lincoln die of old age?

what history books are u reading?

ocbadapple - 

brilliant quote,

The question is what thread are you reading? I went on to say 'Hitler killed himself'. Next time I'll try to keep the joke more historically accurate so you can chuckle, Chris.

Steamfitter - Hitler wasn't a quitter, Germany failed and quit on him. Wtf do you guys expect him to have done in his Berlin bunker? The city was in ruins, the Soviets committed millions of men to take the city. Did you think he was going to go out like Scarface in his bunker?

I wouldn't say Germany failed and quit. More like they all got killed by the UK, Russia and the US.

And yes definitely, if he had any balls left he should have gone out like Scarface.

ABE FROMAN - 
ocbadapple - 

brilliant quote,

The question is what thread are you reading? I went on to say 'Hitler killed himself'. Next time I'll try to keep the joke more historically accurate so you can chuckle, Chris.

I didnt see you correct yourself, so , ummm, now I guess I was making fun of your temporary mistake. LOL

Where I'm from we have a saying about guys who talk tough but quit on the stool, "Get used to it, Hitler."