Guess the excuse

His camp or ATT or whoever will give an excuse for Lombards lack luster performance, whether real or made up what do you guys think? Let's all guess.

Flu Phone Post

sore throat Phone Post

I think they wanted to make sure his cardio lasted. He won on my score card (not that it means shit).

quality - I think they wanted to make sure his cardio lasted. He won on my score card (not that it means shit).

This was my thought as well Phone Post

Rusty Shackleford -
quality - I think they wanted to make sure his cardio lasted. He won on my score card (not that it means shit).

So you guys think no excuse will be given and that they will say go slow and don't land much was the strategy? Phone Post

BackInBlack -
Rusty Shackleford -

So you guys think no excuse will be given and that they will say go slow and don't land much was the strategy? Phone Post

Well no I figured that was why he started slow. Can't explain why he ended like that too. I doubt they will say anything anyways. Phone Post

His goofy pad holder

I don't want to talk about my fight.  I want to talk about my training partners.

Bump because I was right

BackInBlack - Bump because I was right

Well done BackInBlackstrodamus 

Broken sternum and torn cartilage. Rightttt

Show the X-rays...
I work in radiology and it's damn hard to break your sternum let alone fight with it broken. Bruise maybe but if it was broken you wouldn't be doing anything, breathing hurts Phone Post

I guessed an excuse but I guessed flu so i suppose I was only half right. Phone Post

BackInBlack - I guessed an excuse but I guessed flu so i suppose I was only half right. Phone Post

It's ok I still like you Phone Post

Awww thx man Phone Post