Guess who is grounded for life

Nick Hogan! You don't torch your dads Lamborghini and get away with it brother!

Hulk Hogan's car catches fire on Bay Harbor Islands

By MIAMI HERALD STAFF

The yellow Lamborghini VT that caught fire and burned to wreckage along 96th Street in Bay Harbor Islands Saturday afternoon. Details are sketchy about how such an expensive car caught flame, but Bay Harbor Islands police said the car was driven by "a juvenile."

The yellow Lamborghini VT that caught fire and burned to wreckage along 96th Street in Bay Harbor Islands Saturday afternoon. Details are sketchy about how such an expensive car caught flame, but Bay Harbor Islands police said the car was driven by "a juvenile."
More photos

Information was sketchy about the circumstances leading to Hogan's expensive car catching fire along the 96th Street causeway. The extent of damage to the VT model is unknown.

Bay Harbor Islands police said the driver was a juvenile and the law prohibits the releases of his name. It's unclear if the teen is related to Hogan.

P.S.- I think it's pretty easy to figure out who the "unidentified juvenile" is

oops

Whatcha gonna do?

I bet Macho Man rigged it.

Ooooooooooh Yeah!

Your Screwed ... BRother!

Nah he'll let him off he always does. Now if it was Brooke she'd be grounded till she was thirty.

Dear God let that make it on the next season of Hogan Knows Best.

"The extent of damage to the VT model is unknown."

I guess the reporter didn't look at the pictures.

I hear the driver was a juvenile.

Randy Orton?

holy shit...hulk is gonna use the 5 moves of doom on him

Turns out it wasn't Hogans. It was loaned to Nick by the president of his sisters record label.

LOL, thats even better!

Dude,it looks like Nick was photoshopped in that pic.
I call bs.

Nope it's him.

Hogan was on the BTLS radio show and talked about it. Nick was alone in the car. His mom showed up minutes after Nick called her, just as the fire department arrived.

They suspect the fuel line ruptured.

That weird wrinkle in his shirt is where it was stitched up the center for whatever reason.