Cena

Enzo and Cass.

Sable

Trish

Hornswaggle

Miz

Stephanie

Not Linda

You'd think if he banged one of the divas, at least one of them would come out and talk about it by now? I'm sure he has, but why no mention by anyone?

JOB - You'd think if he banged one of the divas, at least one of them would come out and talk about it by now? I'm sure he has, but why no mention by anyone?

Non disclosure agreements? Or possibly, he keeps his side pieces on payroll?

Shawn Michaels.

JOB - You'd think if he banged one of the divas, at least one of them would come out and talk about it by now? I'm sure he has, but why no mention by anyone?

they want that legends contract and HoF

I always wonder what Stephanie and Shane think. You know they know it's going on, and I'm sure Linda does as well.

TLM378 - I always wonder what Stephanie and Shane think. You know they know it's going on, and I'm sure Linda does as well.

You say this as if Steph didn't get turned out by a few wrestlers herself (and then married one.) I'm sure Shane learned the family business as well. As far as the Mrs... some can live with that sort of thing and some can't. 

Or we could be wrong and he has been totally faithful all these years...

JOB - You'd think if he banged one of the divas, at least one of them would come out and talk about it by now? I'm sure he has, but why no mention by anyone?

The second Vince is officially prounced dead, there will be at least a dozen books about all the past and present dirt at WWE.

VKM paid several million to a former female referee quite some time ago to hush her up.

I can only hope Netflix has acquired the rights to his cocks storyline.

Koma -

VKM paid several million to a former female referee quite some time ago to hush her up.

I can only hope Netflix has acquired the rights to his cocks storyline.

The Jackhammer 

there was that story about that girl in a tanning salon (?) who claims she was touched by Vince. That story went away pretty quickly and quietly.

Glowman -

Shawn Michaels.

For old times sake,  I bet he hits that here and there

Lurker99 -
JOB - You'd think if he banged one of the divas, at least one of them would come out and talk about it by now? I'm sure he has, but why no mention by anyone?

That's the only way to explain Alicia Fox still bring employed. 

Miguel cro cop -
Lurker99 -

That's the only way to explain Alicia Fox still bring employed. 

I reckon Michael Hayes hits that too

There were allegedly rumours of an open marriage with both parties having same sex partners at times many years ago.

If agent's are getting a blowjob backstage for booking who goes over then you got to think management has it's perks.

trish

kelly kelly

dawn marie

melina

sable

and the guy has inadvertently admitted that he's bisexual so: shawn michaels