Guesses on who Vince has banged since the attitude

How did he admit it?

"inadvertently admitted" to scott hall. scott said something in a shoot interview a while back.

you may see his comment differently from me, but here's the link:

the vince quote is at 0:48 but for more context you should at least watch from 0:26

Lol love that story

Koma - 

Not Linda

Bam

Scott Hall is an amazing story teller.

evh -
JOB - You'd think if he banged one of the divas, at least one of them would come out and talk about it by now? I'm sure he has, but why no mention by anyone?

they want that legends contract and HoF

So that's why Beth Phoenix is in the hall of fame....

Reddit said that during a Something To Wrestle With live show, when asked if Vince ever nailed a diva specifically, Prichard said that Vince found stratusfaction in the early 2000's.

I can't find the reddit post to confirm this now but I'm going off memory.

Like the rest of the roster hes prob fucked Paige by now.

Pat patterson

Bliss is a blonde. Vince likes blondes

No doubt in my mind that he nailed Candice Michelle

BigTedBear - 

There were allegedly rumours of an open marriage with both parties having same sex partners at times many years ago.

If agent's are getting a blowjob backstage for booking who goes over then you got to think management has it's perks.

Sorry, but if I was the lead booker, Alexa would have one belt, Peyton the other, and I'd be teasing Mandy and Carmella with potential title runs. The Iiconics would be tag champs.

My dick would be exhausted.

We'd never see Nia, Tamina, or Shayna on television again.

AnthonyWeiner -
BigTedBear - 

There were allegedly rumours of an open marriage with both parties having same sex partners at times many years ago.

If agent's are getting a blowjob backstage for booking who goes over then you got to think management has it's perks.

Sorry, but if I was the lead booker, Alexa would have one belt, Peyton the other, and I'd be teasing Mandy and Carmella with potential title runs. The Iiconics would be tag champs.

Pretty much exactly how I'd book it too *high five

AnthonyWeiner -
BigTedBear - 

Preach.

Vince might not have molested Stephanie, but he for sure put a hidden camera in her bedroom or shower. What kind of guy tries to book an incest storyline with his real life daughter?

Sandy Pantz - Vince might not have molested Stephanie, but he for sure put a hidden camera in her bedroom or shower. What kind of guy tries to book an incest storyline with his real life daughter?

Haha I once tried to justify what the fuck he was thinking. The only thing I could come up with is he was desperate for shock value ratings, wanted his daughter more involved witht he business, or maybe just had a character story in his head he REALLY wanted to do but his wife shut down doing it with one of the divas. 

Still, none of those could make me see his point of view... the dude is just fucked lol

Odds are vince had gay stuff with hhh, right?