Guida: I could have been 15-1

bornop - Tl;dr

"If I hadn't lost all those fights, I would have won them." Phone Post

lmao Phone Post

dhas - Jesus, this guy is out of his mind and delusional over a fight that happened almost a year ago, Gray won that fight no doubt, his fighting style was just past disgusting and rage inducing, he has won some controversial decisions too, why is he even saying shit about close fights' decisions.

Stunned Gray and wobbled Ben LOL, i guess i missed those parts.

He wobbled Benson with a spinning backfist before the epic barrel roll. Blue name please help? You will not find a better mma gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-x5nJ0PHCsPQ/Tr8ltubWgUI/AAAAAAAAAO8/lGPSeuLNxjA/s1600/6.gif Phone Post

^^^thanks!

Lol I could watch that gif for an hour. I have no clue what Guida is doing but it's awesome Phone Post

Guida: I could have been 15-1

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.................

Lost the Diaz fight. Should be 8-7 Phone Post

Guida deserves the hate for knowingly fighting a horrendous fight against Maynard. Dude moves too much and doesnt do anything meaningful with it, very gimmicky fighter. Phone Post

ToneybyArmbar - 

lol Jason Guida of all people telling someone else to drop some extra poundage Phone Post

or giving advice inside or outside the octagon...

Huerta was a close decision...had it gone another 4 minutes...

epic hero - No, no he could not.

This Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

^^^thanks!

Lol I could watch that gif for an hour. I have no clue what Guida is doing but it's awesome Phone Post

Throwing caution to the wind! lol

He lost the Marcus Aurélio fight and the Diaz fight, so technically he should be 7-9.

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
sitchpack - Guida deserves the hate for knowingly fighting a horrendous fight against Maynard. Dude moves too much and doesnt do anything meaningful with it, very gimmicky fighter. Phone Post

This.

I know he ended up finishing Gomi but what he was doing leading up to that was not fighting and he should have been warned for timidity.

Even Rogan started out with "look at His footwork" but then soon was saying "what is he doing - it looks like he's dancing" Phone Post

Yeah he is ridiculous, lots of people dont understand what they are looking at love him, because they think he is.employing some sort of legit dnyamic technique. Little do they know he is just a gimmicky dude who tries to create a 'crazy guy' image, but has only succeeded in making himself.look like he has parkinsons. Very overrated on the UG by.those who do not do.any kind of training. Phone Post

They should have sent him back to Strikeforce to fight Gil while they still had the chance.

Guida will make waves in Bellator after he is promptly choked out by Hioki and given his walking papers by BLAF Phone Post

Man it must be hard to see for some of you way up on your high horse give the freakin guy a break he gave everyone some great fights and I don't care who you are it's not like you reach over and turn off a Guida fight win or lose, I for one can't wait to see him fight next Phone Post

Hioki is a bad matchup Phone Post

MysteriousNinjaFromMars -
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 

Huerta was a close decision...had it gone another 4 minutes...

Huerta finished him

That was the joke I think Phone Post

dhas - Jesus, this guy is out of his mind and delusional over a fight that happened almost a year ago, Gray won that fight no doubt, his fighting style was just past disgusting and rage inducing, he has won some controversial decisions too, why is he even saying shit about close fights' decisions.

Stunned Gray and wobbled Ben LOL, i guess i missed those parts.

Correct. He should refrain from talking about the Maynard fight. Ever. Was revolting. He should issue a public apology for that debacle Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - He just needed a little more movement Phone Post

HA! Phone Post

The Maynard fight was his magnum opus of shameful fights

Maynard fight was a Greg Jackson masterpiece (sans the part where Guida lost). Phone Post