Guida vs Bermudez official for San Jose

Damon Martin?@DamonMartin8 mins

Clay Guida draws Dennis Bermudez at FOX UFC Saturday in San Jose -->

Glad to see they gave Bermudez a step up in competition. Great fight.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Good fight for Bermudez! Should get a title shot with this win. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Good fight for Bermudez! Should get a title shot with this win. Phone Post 3.0
Needs at least one more after Guida Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Good fight for Bermudez! Should get a title shot with this win. Phone Post 3.0

Possibly but if you look at the numbers, he's currently tied with Aldo for the longest win streak in the division and another win would make it 7. The problem is he's kind of in the same situation as Matt Brown is right now, lots of wins but none over top 5 guys.

If It's not going to be Bermudez then has to be the winner of Swanson/Stephens next in line after Mendes.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Possibly but if you look at the numbers, he's currently tied with Aldo for the longest win streak in the division and another win would make it 7. The problem is he's kind of in the same situation as Matt Brown is right now, lots of wins but none over top 5 guys.

Cub is on the best win streak in the UFC of anyone without a belt right now. He has to be next with another top 10 win Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I'm not excited about this. I'm going to these and I can't stand guida fights. But hey I guess I can hope Bermudez makes it exciting somehow Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Honestly I'm not excited about this. I'm going to these and I can't stand guida fights. But hey I guess I can hope Bermudez makes it exciting somehow Phone Post 3.0
Bumudez had the tools to keep it standing I'm thinking. He'll hunt guida too, forcing the action. Phone Post 3.0