Guillard-A Welcomed Sight to the Top Contendors!!!

I don't know about anybody else, but Melvin Guillard is a welcomed sight to the Big Names! He is what UFC has been lacking here recently...FINISHERS!! He more often than not goes for the finish and is what the UFC needs right now. I miss the days of the finishers, now granted that it's becoming more technical than years past, but I still like to see the FINISH.

TTT Phone Post

Melvin really opened my eyes with his ass whipping of Evan. I was never a fan of his but he is starting to look for real. It all depends on his takedown defense at this point because the top guys are mostly wrestlers (like Evan). If he can keep it standing against these guys he is a big threat to anyone...

ive been saying this for years..Melvin is a fighter, sport is second, fighting is first..Melvin is the best athlete at 155 and now finally has his head straight and training on right track...i pay to see guys like him fight...

I'm telling ya, he needs title shot IMO!

He is the future! Phone Post

Haulport - Melvin really opened my eyes with his ass whipping of Evan. I was never a fan of his but he is starting to look for real. It all depends on his takedown defense at this point because the top guys are mostly wrestlers (like Evan). If he can keep it standing against these guys he is a big threat to anyone...

Guillard has a wrestling background.

remember how much shit this guy got after the stephens fight?  everyone was pissing an moaning that he was the latest casualty of jacksons

how quickly we forget....