Guillard-Clark Video Now Available

I have registerd to see the fight but it wont let me log in....

I really really appreciate your patience, but could you please post a direct link to the video?

thanks so much

You don't have to register just go to the site and click downloads and then Reality Combat Show Clips and its under " Duel In The Delta"

I can't post a link because it is 3 separate clips one for each round!

great fight Thanks u da man

cool I might add that I was always in the romper room as a child

"We will have most of the fight's on the site once they get edited"

Keep an eye on your bandwidth! I wouldn't want to see you have a $3,000 bill at the end of the month. I know I'm gonna watch everything you put up LOL

If you haven't seen this fight you should. Great fight.

First time ive seen Clark get outboxed

I hope it's working for everyone now. It'll take about two weeks to finish the rest of the show (these clips are actually raw footage).

Johnny Walls, it would be worth it, anything for the fans!!!!!

Thanks Johnny! If we need more bandwidth i might be calling you for my own server. lol

BigJim, HELP! I'm now banned from your site, some kind of sentinel protection? I'm not using any kind of harvester like your site is accusing me of ;)

Please email me if you would, address is benwa@mailblocks.com, I only got a chance to grab the first two rounds!!!

Clarke wasnt outboxed and IMO clearly won the fight

Guillard definitely had the edge standing, and Clarke had the takedowns.

Clark did a little bit of GNP, but was nearly submitted a few times in the process.

I can honestly say that fight could have went either way and I would have been satisfied. I guess in that case a draw is appropriate.

great fight, sick ass slams right at the begining

Thanks for pissing me off....

Someone get the GOD DAMN thing to work before you make a STUPID thread like this!

I have tried 20 different names to no avail.

works for me, but ive been a member forever

Mayiwhoopu, you dont have to login at this current time to view it.

ttt melvin v clark

great fight

ttt for Brune