GUMBY - Gracie/Laimon - WHEN?

yeah this is breach of contract - its 4 fucking AM and I am still waiting. The contract said the video would be available by 8 PM at the latest. I am a lawyer but don't specialize in class action suits. Everyone that paid needs to get their money back or get a lawyer to represent the entire class of people who payed to get them to get it back.

What FatBuddha said!

nice try Spladdel .U been IMPing me at FS ?Thats what I heard.

From the dataflix site:

"Video will be available for viewing on Saturday, November 6th, 2004 at approx. 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Please check back often, as it might be available earlier depending on the length of the match."

Didn't the fight end up being 10 minutes SHORTER than they had anticipated???

its only 10 bucks a lawyer would be well more than that butttt id like a refund and honestly after knowing the results the video now is worth about 1 dollar at most .NOt only isnt it on we all spent a lot of time trying to get it on.Why didnt u do a test run This is lame and totally unproffesional

Isnt the Quebec Street CO. meaning Colorado?

303 is a colorado area code

~Grapplechaun

Did anybody call them?

Damit!

I just went back to the page, and it says I have reached the maximum number of times I can view the item - BUT I DIDN'T EVEN CLICK ON THE "WATCH" LINK.

So much for "first time ever same-day Web PPV".

I am now officially as pissed as Winston Wolf.

I want my money back AND I want this effing fight on DVD, air mailed to my house in Australia ON MONDAY.

Well, I just called Dataflix and left a pissed off message. Oh, and I spoke on behalf of you guys and said that "there are a lot of people on the internet now that are saying your company is a bunch of thieves - somebody's gotten $11,000, and as far as I can tell, nobody's got anything to show for it".

from what i was told u have bragged about having a lot of acces to screen names.In the past honestly i always thought it was u cause Id be IMPed and u ALWAYS would be the first to post after the IMP.Whoever it is is a no life loser totally JELOUS of me cause Im well liked and they arent.Guess I will never know for sure who is IMPing me so I wont post there anymore till its takin care of

Cake tell em we want our Visas and accounts cleared .Only way I want to watch the video is free because that is all it is worth a day late

I've emailed sales@dataflix.
I'll let you know if I get a reply.
But they haven't replied to my product inquiries or my phone call yet!

Im waiting for my phone call 8-)

8-P

Haven't heard back from Dataflix.

Thanks for that.

Redneck, imagine this:

You go into a sandwich shop and order your sandwich. They tell you that it will be $5, and it will take the sandwich maker about 5 minutes. You pay your money, and wait for your sandwich to be ready. Half an hour later, they still haven't given you your sandwich, and every time you try to ask someone behind the counter what's going on, they avoid eye contact with you, and act like you're not there.

What do you do? Probably, you jump up and down and create a scene because you can't BELIEVE these people would take your money, promise you a sandwich, and then not give you anything.

You'd probably also tell people coming into the shop not to bother, because these people take their customers' money but don't make any sandwiches.

You'd probably also demand at the very least your $5 back. And you'd probably want the sandwich too, but for free. (Customer service-driven economy we have, and all...)

Then again, the sandwich shop is probably not a good analogy, cos most of us would have jumped the counter, choked out the sandwich maker and made our own damn sandwich!

8-D

Maybe GQ should have hired Brazilians to do the filming, streaming and sending out the PPV?

They had footage out right on time for the World Cup!

It's online now....30 minutes plus worth of video (there were lots of
starts and stops to the time). Crazy match, crazy environment.

Sorry for the delay, there were definitely a number of technical
difficulties getting this done.