Gun Owner Saves Mechanic from Violent Youths

View this post on Instagram

CHUCK NEED HIS ASS WHOOPED ?????? #chicagoghetto

A post shared by Chicagoghetto2 (@chicagoghetto2) on

Chuck wasn't a pussy. Good for him. He should have impaled yellow shirt. 

BLM

nah...

Couldn't pay me enough to livd around them. Dumb as rocks and violent when they realize they fucked up by way of being a moron.

4 Likes

So, the kid takes his car to Chuck. Kid doesn't have much money, so Chuck gets him a used part with the explanation that used parts sometimes crap out. And the kid blames Chuck for it. Then the kid and his friend get violent.

Yeah. Fuck that kid and his buddy. Too bad dude in the truck didn't put one in each of em.

5 Likes

The thought-process with some people is so sad, that it actually becomes kinda funny.

He gets sucker punched by the screaming dude’s friend and then the camera man is like “Hold on, you trippin’ Chuck.”

Gets attacked and then HE’s the one that’s “trippin” when he tries to defend himself.

1 Like

BLM (and every supporter) can go fuck themselves... This last month has pushed me from conservative, to ultra conservative.

5 Likes

1 Like

The level of IQ displayed in this video is the cause of 99% of problems facing the black community. 

4 Likes

I wish Chuck would have turned that one way into a necklace.

ConradB -

BLM (and every supporter) can go fuck themselves... This last month has pushed me from conservative, to ultra conservative.

What does this have to do with blm?

Mechanics I and blue collar dudes I remember as a kid were always ready with s hammer , tire iron or baseball bat

What is happening to the good ol USA ?

madmartigan -
ConradB -

What does this have to do with blm?

It gets them free auto parts, it`s reperations, get with the program mam.

ConradB -

They keep raising the bar, it’s going to get ugly 

Altofsky - 

So, the kid takes his car to Chuck. Kid doesn't have much money, so Chuck gets him a used part with the explanation that used parts sometimes crap out. And the kid blames Chuck for it. Then the kid and his friend get violent.

Yeah. Fuck that kid and his buddy. Too bad dude in the truck didn't put one in each of em.

These people are animals basically.. They cannot be reasoned with in any way. Pretty mich a different species

Doesn’t Chuck realize that black youths are entitled to whatever they want, whenever they want it? What a racist. 

Chuck needs to move out of the ghetto 

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Chuck needs to move out of the ghetto 

Chuck needs to tap those two faggoons on top of the head. 

SickEye - 

Doesn’t Chuck realize that black youths are entitled to whatever they want, whenever they want it? What a racist. 

A lot of them really seem to think that. Their "entitled victim" mentality is off the charts.

Attack the dude but he is the one "trippin" ha ha. Can't make this shit up