Gun stats

So, anti gun folk verse gun folk with some real stats.
How often does a legally aquired gun get used in criminal activity. Phone Post 3.0

I know its been brought up before, but I'm on my cell so I can't search any of it. Phone Post 3.0

Bout tree fitty Phone Post

How do you define a legal gun used in a crime? Do you mean that the person who committed the crime was the legal owner? Or do you include guns purchased by someone with a clean record, then distributed to felons? Do you include guns legally purchased that were then stolen?

Read More Guns Less Crime by John Lott. It I remember it correctly he was very left leaning on the topic and then did some real research and was hated by the left afterwards.

Crazy shit like suicides being treated as homicides by the left and the mainstream media is my favorite.

I thought this thread was going to be about my biceps

:( Phone Post 3.0

Subbed for 20 pages of yelling. Phone Post 3.0

I got yelled at by my neighbor last night for open carrying in an open carry state.

This is how it is for idiot Californians who think everywhere they go their laws apply. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone knows anti-gun people don't like to talk about facts, let's talk about fear mongering, that will generate some good conversation Phone Post 3.0

GenericAmerican - How do you define a legal gun used in a crime? Do you mean that the person who committed the crime was the legal owner? Or do you include guns purchased by someone with a clean record, then distributed to felons? Do you include guns legally purchased that were then stolen?
Ya I mean, not stolen gun owner rocking violent crimes. The knee deep in retard type. Phone Post 3.0

I realized now if I wanted to start the thread I shoulda picked a side lol. Merica should ban all guns... including cops, now get ready to be like Britain bastard, beat cops with.them billy sticks! Nuck nuck nuck nuck Phone Post 3.0

stopclock - I realized now if I wanted to start the thread I shoulda picked a side lol. Merica should ban all guns... including cops, now get ready to be like Britain bastard, beat cops with.them billy sticks! Nuck nuck nuck nuck Phone Post 3.0
Oh no you didn't. Phone Post 3.0