Gunfire at the Capitol

Tread lightly Cotton!!

That’s border line offensive and I don’t want you to get fagged.

1 Like

CLOSED 4 HOURS AGO

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

OPENED 27 MINS AGO

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Fuck you faggots for allowing this to happen.

Nothing.

It’ll go away like the other “isolated incident” last week.

2 Likes

How many of them were armed again fuckface?

6 Likes

LMFAO! This is lame as hell.

Dude loved Louis Farrakahn

1 Like

Farrakhan supported trump

MPA has no validity as a pedo and fucking idiot. His views are retarded and clearly he is worthless pos troll Moran. Come over MPA and let’s fight faggot. Let’s record it for og. This is How old school does it so please consider it pussy. I will pay airfare you disgusting Pedo but I will only pay one way because you won’t go home.

4 Likes

On topic, it appears this fella was a black supremacy type. How much will the media cover that fact? We know if it was a white guy with a single Twitter post considered slightly racist it would be on the screen 24/7.

They’ve already moved on

LMFAO.

The NationaL gUARD IS GOING TO HANDLE SHIT WITH THEIR SHIELDS AND UNLOADED GUNS.

Racist man was shot by police and is no longer a threat to the good people in Washington DC.

So whatever happen with this…is the slain officer going to lay in state in the Capitol rotunda?

I’m sure Nancy and the Big guy will attend this officers funeral just like they did for the officer that died of a stroke in January 6.