GUNS and Self Defense

Your chance of financial crisis is probably much higher than ever a chance you are in need of GUN for protection so all that $$$ spent for the 'self-defense' collection probably better to spend to defend and protect the self against a Financial Crisis ;)

karasu - Your chance of financial crisis is probably much higher than ever a chance you are in need of GUN for protection so all that $$$ spent for the 'self-defense' collection probably better to spend to defend and protect the self against a Financial Crisis ;)
Idiot Phone Post 3.0

GunNuts Gribbles.......THOUSANDS in GUNS protection.....and ZERO in financial safety net ;)

Prepared for "It Begins"....but not prepared for lose the job, illness, injury, economic suck.... ;)

karasu - GunNuts Gribbles.......THOUSANDS in GUNS protection.....and ZERO in financial safety net ;)

Prepared for "It Begins"....but not prepared for lose the job, illness, injury, economic suck.... ;)
The fuck you talking about? Phone Post 3.0

and I wonder how HuskyFat is the average GunNuts Gribbles?

What is your primary language? Obviously not English.

VU papasmurf for those badass Kenny Powers gifs. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but in a financial crisis you don't end up dead

HATERS gonna HATE

When they have a stock or bond that can kill a deer, pheasants and ducks let me know. A multifunctional tool that helps me fill my freezers with game is a better investment.

Phuckles - 
karasu - GunNuts Gribbles.......THOUSANDS in GUNS protection.....and ZERO in financial safety net ;)

GunNuts Gribbles = THOUSANDS invested in prepper GUNS protection collection..........ZERO invested in financial safety net ;)

karasu - and I wonder how HuskyFat is the average GunNuts Gribbles?
Bully toughs too. Phone Post 3.0

karasu - GunNuts Gribbles.......THOUSANDS in GUNS protection.....and ZERO in financial safety net ;)

Yeah it sucks that once you buy a gun you can never sell it......

Guns hold their value extremely well.

I think all those yoga poses you do to attempt to suck your own dick have caused you brain damage.

karasu -
Phuckles - 

GunNuts Gribbles = THOUSANDS invested in prepper GUNS protection collection..........ZERO invested in financial safety net ;)

Isn't trolling against the tos? You have fucking lost it. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) -
karasu - and I wonder how HuskyFat is the average GunNuts Gribbles?
Bully toughs too. Phone Post 3.0
Raises eyebrow Phone Post 3.0

sewich - When they have a stock or bond that can kill a deer, pheasants and ducks let me know. A multifunctional tool that helps me fill my freezers with game is a better investment.

true story. I had a friend live a good life, white collar success, in the morning went out for bread or coffee something....two cars try to beat same yellow light same direction......one swerves hits him......and he became injured for a long time.

that financial safety net matters ;)

NO friend is not me but true story of a man I know.

karasu -
sewich - When they have a stock or bond that can kill a deer, pheasants and ducks let me know. A multifunctional tool that helps me fill my freezers with game is a better investment.

true story. I had a friend live a good life, white collar success, in the morning went out for bread or coffee something....two cars try to beat same yellow light same direction......one swerves hits him......and he became injured for a long time.

So you believe that all people who own guns are poor. Got it. Phone Post 3.0

.....after the car crash he had difficult to walk and such things.....so maybe hunt the ducks was not a possibility for him....but have some financial security and he could enjoy the life with his family.

i collect firearms and flip houses. do i get a BIG WIN?

Phuckles - 
karasu -

So you believe that all people who own guns are poor. Got it. Phone Post 3.0

"When they have a stock or bond that can kill a deer, pheasants and ducks let me know. A multifunctional tool that helps me fill my freezers with game is a better investment."-------

posted on this thread ;)

not saying 'poor'....I am saying why care so much about self-defense and not protect against the high-chance of financial crisis?

papasmurf24 - 
karasu - 
Phuckles - 

Let's pretend you aren't trolling.  How much financial security does a guy need to have before he can start owning fire arms?

enough where you don't have to worry about a Financial Crisis