Guns 'N Roses '88 Live (Video)

If there was one show I could go back in time to see this would be it. Young, pissed off and raw. Such a killer vibe to this show.

Blue please!

http://youtu.be/YHe1XPTioIk Phone Post 3.0

You know where you are?
You're in the jungle, baby. You gon' get raped! Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm not sure this would be the one I would see but I can dig it! My older brother is a vocalist and a product of that era so I grew up on this stuff.

I would go to the Use Your Illusions tour.........to see Soundgarden.

Dead President - You know where you are?
You're in the jungle, baby. You gon' get raped! Phone Post 3.0
His vocals were like a fucking chainsaw back then. Phone Post 3.0

JohnnyBrabo - Hmmm not sure this would be the one I would see but I can dig it! My older brother is a vocalist and a product of that era so I grew up on this stuff.

At the Ritz right when Appetite dropped? IMO this is Guns and their most raw. Before the egos and the heroin slide. Unbelievable energy! Phone Post 3.0

Vu Phone Post 3.0

VU - maybe Nirvana at Reading or Queen at Live Aid Phone Post 3.0

I am rocking out, way too hard to this.

Thank You.

KickassMcrad - I am rocking out, way too hard to this.

Thank You.
Haha. I love that fucking show. Throw the horns brotha!

\m/ \m/ Phone Post 3.0

Somebody please link that vid so all the OG brothers can rock the fuck out.

\m/ \m/ Phone Post 3.0

First time I saw them was briefly in 1992, Use Your Illusions tour. I was 12 years old and had to sneak out of my house to go to the show.
Was GNR, Metallica and Faith No More.
Only saw them briefly because after leaving us hanging for like 1-2 hours after Metallica was done, they performed a couple of songs and left the stage. Full blown riot broke out. Thought I was gonna get killed, either in the riot or when my parents found out.
The same show, James Hetfield was standing in the wrong spot on stage and a pyro went off right on him, burning his hand. They, understandably, stopped their set early too.
Crazy time. Phone Post 3.0

tristar - First time I saw them was briefly in 1992, Use Your Illusions tour. I was 12 years old and had to sneak out of my house to go to the show.
Only saw them briefly because after leaving us hanging for like 1-2 hours after Metallica was done, they performed a couple of songs and left the stage. Full blown riot broke out. Thought I was gonna get killed, either in the riot or when my parents found out.
The same show, James Hetfield was standing in the wrong spot on stage and a pyro went off right on him, burning his hand. They, understandably, stopped their set early too.
Rad story brah.

Someone post link please! Phone Post 3.0

tristar - First time I saw them was briefly in 1992, Use Your Illusions tour. I was 12 years old and had to sneak out of my house to go to the show.
That was the show that caused the rift between Guns and Metallica.

I was doing security in Vancouver during the Guns Riot. Axl pulled a no show and the place went nuts. Thought I might make it home that night. Phone Post 3.0

there willl never be another bad like GNR..they had great music, always drama, i wasnt old enough to go to their concerts...poor me..

Straydog24 -
That was the show that caused the rift between Guns and Metallica.

I was doing security in Vancouver during the Guns Riot. Axl pulled a no show and the place went nuts. Thought I might make it home that night. Phone Post 3.0
Might not make it home that night. Phone Post 3.0

I gotta get a blue. Lol Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 
JohnnyBrabo - Hmmm not sure this would be the one I would see but I can dig it! My older brother is a vocalist and a product of that era so I grew up on this stuff.

At the Ritz right when Appetite dropped? IMO this is Guns and their most raw. Before the egos and the heroin slide. Unbelievable energy! Phone Post 3.0

Word up, and don't get me wrong I fuckin love me some G 'n R.

Lies is one of my all time favorite albums of any band ever.

Bry Bry - there willl never be another bad like GNR..they had great music, always drama, i wasnt old enough to go to their concerts...poor me..
My buddy saw the Vegas residency shows last year and said Axl still kills it. Phone Post 3.0

For the love of God. Please link the God damn video! Phone Post 3.0