Gus past

Apparently Gus like's beating random people up in front of their girlfriends, headbutting them on the ground. Here are the quotes from a shitdog thread:

http://minfil.org/Ham1ecbeb3/B1057-05.pdf

Page 10 Alexander admits jumping a man and his girlfriend unknown to him other than that the man was friends with a man who had been in a scoffold with Alexanders friend two years earlier. Sentenced for obstruction of justice (threating and beating the plaintiff) Sentenced for assault against a man and a woman

http://minfil.org/Ffmce7b4ba/B3129-06.pdf
There are like 10 people in these sentences that he has beat up.

Sentence B3129-06: Alexander sentenced for "aggravated assault". Plaintiff and girlfriend had been at restaurant, meets Alexander with friends afterwards.
Alexander goes up to him and asks:"Have you talked shit with person X?" In which the plaintiff says No. According to Alexander his eyes then went dark. Beats the man to the ground, kicks him in the head while unconscious.

Sentence B2992-05: Man with girlfriend leaves clothes by public pier while bathing, Sees Alexander Gustafsson with friends going through their clothes. Alexander is seen dropping a white package of cigarettes on the ground while the woman's white cigarette package from her clothes is missing. The couple decides to just leave but when they do, the woman says "it's wrong to steal from bathing peoples' clothes". Alexander then lifts her up and throws her on the wooden pier, when she recovers from the chock she sees Alexander sitting upon her boyfriend head-butting him.

Hell yeah, WAR GUS

This is from when he was a kid. It's as relevant as saying "Gus used to shit his pants as a toddler". Phone Post 3.0

I'm kind of confused lol when did this all happen? Phone Post 3.0

This is why I can't be a fan of Alex.

I give Jones shit for his personality but the stuff Alex has done is reprehensible.

And people can "change" but bullies and thugs are more often than not always bullies and thugs.

thebearbohland - I'm kind of confused lol when did this all happen? Phone Post 3.0

And that kid from tuf nations got blackballed....two faced much ufc?? Phone Post 3.0

Jeez. Imagine if this was Jones.
How long ago was this? Surely not while he has been competing? Phone Post 3.0

There was a low level amateur guy that had a past with some assault charges and the UG tried to have the guy thrown out of whatever promotion it was that he fought for.

It's curious that there isn't more talk about Alex.

That's pretty nuts. People can change but you also have to put in work to try and make up for what you've done. He's got a lifetime of work ahead of him and I hope he does it.

hypocrisy

I don't care what anyone has done in their past, as long as they have payed their dues, and have changed their ways and are a better person now which it seems Gus has definitely done. I would say the same thing about ANYONE including someome like Jon Jones who everyone seems to shit on. I did some shitty things in my past and paid my dues and am definitely a better person now.

Oh this is "cool" to a few of you, but then turnaround and call Mike Tyson a scumbag. Lol

And I'm fans of both Gus and Tyson. Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures - These same people who will dog Gus for his past, will talk about how much they like Mark Wahlberg.

He went to prison for 15 months as a teenager, and when he got out turned his shit around. Saying MMA helped out a lot in that aspect.

Dude did his time, and nobody got killed. Was just a couple street fights, so I wont hold it against him.
Oh is that what those same people do? Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - This is from when he was a kid. It's as relevant as saying "Gus used to shit his pants as a toddler". Phone Post 3.0
Unless you can provide a source like the OP, please troll elsewhere.

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to prove your claim.

:) Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures -
DoomFarmer - 
DanHendersonsDentures - These same people who will dog Gus for his past, will talk about how much they like Mark Wahlberg.

He went to prison for 15 months as a teenager, and when he got out turned his shit around. Saying MMA helped out a lot in that aspect.

Dude did his time, and nobody got killed. Was just a couple street fights, so I wont hold it against him.
Oh is that what those same people do? Phone Post 3.0

It was more of a way to show how most people are hypocrites.

However Marky Mark is dreamy though, so I figured he would be a good example.

Lemme guess you are a Brad Pitt type of guy?
I have to admit being a bit of a hypocrite in this respect.

I always cheered for Tyson.

I never really thought about that until now. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with Vulva. I need to see at least one pair of shitty toddler pants in order to believe you're not trolling.

That's kinda fucked up if true. Obviously, everyone has made mistakes, and it seems as though hes turned his life around, not to mention having been punished already for his crimes.

donniejessup - Beat up women too?
Well if he diddnt then people would cry sexism Phone Post 3.0

I'm one of the biggest Gus supporters out there. What he did is absolutely horrible. If Will Chope got cut for what he did, Gus needs to go. Hurts me to say it. I don't agree with it at all. Phone Post 3.0