Gus past

I'm all for people changing their lives, but assaulting a woman is pretty bad. Never knew the details of his assault charge.

I wonder how people would react if this came out about Jones. Phone Post 3.0

If this were Jones then everyone would be all over his boney ass Phone Post 3.0

Do we know his street fight record? Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Ford did his crime in 2003, yet a lot of people around here refuse to give him the same breaks they are giving Gus.

A little consistency would be nice.

If this is true then my opinion of Gus will change. And the UFC can't forgive Chope?

If Will Chope got cut for way less I don't see how Gas can stay. Man this sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Imagine posting the 'N' word on instagram when you were 17.... Banned from UFC but yeah assaulting people including women is fine... Phone Post 3.0

Lol if jones did this...... Phone Post 3.0

Everyone deserves a second chance. Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures -
DoomFarmer - 
DanHendersonsDentures -
DoomFarmer - 
DanHendersonsDentures - These same people who will dog Gus for his past, will talk about how much they like Mark Wahlberg.

He went to prison for 15 months as a teenager, and when he got out turned his shit around. Saying MMA helped out a lot in that aspect.

Dude did his time, and nobody got killed. Was just a couple street fights, so I wont hold it against him.
Oh is that what those same people do? Phone Post 3.0

It was more of a way to show how most people are hypocrites.

However Marky Mark is dreamy though, so I figured he would be a good example.

Lemme guess you are a Brad Pitt type of guy?
I have to admit being a bit of a hypocrite in this respect.

I always cheered for Tyson.

I never really thought about that until now. Phone Post 3.0

Props for actually having a open mind in a discussion on here, sadly that is rare lol

Id be all for grabbing the pitchforks if Gus didnt change, but from what I have seen Gus did that shit when he was a teenager, he is 27 now.

He went to prison for 15 months, did his time and when he got out found MMA which changed his life.

I wish him nothing but the best.
If Will Chope and ghat guy from TUF go t cut wouldn't it be a bit hypocritical for the UFC not to cut Gus?

* I'm completely against any fighter getting cut for their past transgressions. Everyone should get a second chance. Phone Post 3.0

If I can change, and Gus can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!! Phone Post 3.0

Yea but I've seen the actual court documents. Cecil Peoples scored it, 50-45 for the plaintiff.

Vote me down - Hell yeah, WAR GUS
lol Phone Post 3.0

Cecil Peoples scored it for the bathers.

Gfropr - I'm one of the biggest Gus supporters out there. What he did is absolutely horrible. If Will Chope got cut for what he did, Gus needs to go. Hurts me to say it. I don't agree with it at all. Phone Post 3.0
Shut the fuck up.

If you "were one of his biggest supporters," you would know about this already, you would also know it happened almost a decade ago when he was a teenager, and you would most definitely support him for changing his life around for the better, turning himself into a great human being.

You're no supporter, you're just an immature fan who jumped on the band wagon. Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - Everyone has a past and not all are good. I'm sure he is a better person now. Phone Post 3.0

"Everyone has a past, but I'm sure he's a better person now." - the UG reacting to Gustaffson beating up folks for sick kicks

"HE RATTED OUT DUDES WHO SMOKED WEED IN HIGH SCHOOL!  I HATE HIM!!!" - the UG on Jon Jones

And no, I'm not condoning Gus's past.

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy and fake behavior by the poster I quoted. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
Gfropr - I'm one of the biggest Gus supporters out there. What he did is absolutely horrible. If Will Chope got cut for what he did, Gus needs to go. Hurts me to say it. I don't agree with it at all. Phone Post 3.0
Shut the fuck up.

If you "were one of his biggest supporters," you would know about this already, you would also know it happened almost a decade ago when he was a teenager, and you would most definitely support him for changing his life around for the better, turning himself into a great human being.

You're no supporter, you're just an immature fan who jumped on the band wagon. Phone Post 3.0
???? are u mentally challenged? Honest question. Your post is ridiculously stupid. Phone Post 3.0

What bandwagon you fucking moron? I said he shouldn't be cut you stupid fuck. But on the other hand the will UFC look dumb as fuck cutting other fighters for way less, if they keep Gus. That's just fact. So get off your high horse and go squat on a dick you piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0

^^^yllw wrvkc

Whatever your dumb as a screen name is. Phone Post 3.0