Gus throws shade at Marty Usman on behalf of Chimaev

You haven’t a clue to what you’re missing. Gus/Jones 1 is the best LHW championship fight.

2 Likes

Khamzat hasn’t fought anyone to test him yet, at least burns has a pulse. But khamzat is a MW who can fight WW and Burns is a blown up LW.

We don’t really know what khamzat can do against the elite but we can speculate and it looks good.

Usman wants no part of him and will retire before fighting him, if khamzat whoops burns then gets a title shot Usman retires and says he has done all he needed in the sport but needs to retire and be with his little girl etc.

Mark my words, unless Khamzat gets beat before he gets a title shot Usman will not fight him, he doesn’t have the stones or confidence for his fragile ego

Usman gets to fight back, did they forget that bit?

If its Arman Tsarukyan or Ilia Topuria, then yeah, fuck fighting them. No names who are beasts. But Khamzat is a huge name now, and might do big PPV numbers. If you are about the money, about your daughters tuitions, then you are about that.

Gus is a great fighter but not a champion. He has always been knocking at the door but could never get it done. I used to dislike Usmans personality and fighting but I have grown to respect him as a fighter. He has proven himself over and over and has practically cleaned out the division. I think he beats hazmat if they fight soon. If I were Usman I’d get my win over him and ride off the sunset as the disputed goat

1 Like