Gustafsson - "See you at UFC Berlin, good news"

https://www.facebook.com/AlexTheMauler

See you guys at UFC Berlin, maybe with some good news

brahmabull81 - I dont care if technically Bader is in a better position (being on a streak) Id MUCH rather see Gus get another shot. I hope the UFC just uses the excuse that technically Gus is higher in the top 5 and tells Bader to go kick rocks. Hes just not consistent enough to be a real title contender, even if he is technically on a win streak (shouldnt be though, as much as I dislike Phil Davis he edged that fight easily).
All this. VU Phone Post 3.0

He'll probably pull a quad and pull out Phone Post 3.0

cormier's not getting any younger and the belt needs to be defended soon and often to help legitimize cormier. i'm fine with bader being the first defense if it means the fight happens asap. i feel like cormier might want more time to train for the guy who arguably beat jones.

I dunno, Bader has a better chance to win IMO.
DC will wrestlefuck Gus.

Only problem is I don't wanna see Bader as champ lol.

Casual Kiwi - 
brahmabull81 - I dont care if technically Bader is in a better position (being on a streak) Id MUCH rather see Gus get another shot. I hope the UFC just uses the excuse that technically Gus is higher in the top 5 and tells Bader to go kick rocks. Hes just not consistent enough to be a real title contender, even if he is technically on a win streak (shouldnt be though, as much as I dislike Phil Davis he edged that fight easily).

That's retarded... I like Gus too but can we see if he can even beat a top 5 fighter?  He's 0-3 versus them and has been finished in the first twice. 

Also he said he could beat Rumble 9/10 times.  Maybe he rematches him we'll see if that's the case.

Gus vs bader??? Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - I dunno, Bader has a better chance to win IMO.
DC will wrestlefuck Gus.

Lol how in the sweet holy fuck does Bader beat Cormier? Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - No, No, No, just no

Who am I more a fan of, Gustafson, without a doubut, but Bader has earned it, and he earned it the right way, bottom line Gus if coming off a loss, it's bad enough that Jones is out right now, to then take Gustafson coming off a loss and put him in with Cormier is gonna make this sport look like complete dogshit.

Same exact thing with Condit, Condit is and will always be one of my favorite fighters, but in a the stacked WW division, coming off 1 win, while losing the previous fight, would be horrible to have COndit jump the line and fight winner of Rory Robbie, Woodley should be fighting someone for the right to fight next champ, and Condit does not need to string a shit ton of wins together, but just 1 more win, then he fight for the belt.

Condit and Gus, I am way way way way way more of a fan of them than Woodley and Bader, but this is a sport, let's treat it as such, nah mean.

Talking sense, Gus needs to earn his shot. 

Brock Lobster -
DC will wrestlefuck Gus.

In for answers... Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Casual Kiwi - 

That's retarded... I like Gus too but can we see if he can even beat a top 5 fighter?  He's 0-3 versus them and has been finished in the first twice. 

What's Baders record against top 5 opposition?
The UFC has made it clear that title shots won't always go to someone who has the best win streak.
Be serious, who do you think will do better against Cormier? Bader or Gus?
Gus has better striking than Bader and showed in the Jones fight that he can wrestle a bit too. Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Casual Kiwi - 

The UFC has made it clear that title shots won't always go to someone who has the best win streak.
Gus has better striking than Bader and showed in the Jones fight that he can wrestle a bit too. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure..probably 1-2.  i do know that Bader beat the guy who choked Gus out in the first round though.

Gus has won 1 fight in 29 months, and it was Jimi Manuwa.  Think about that.  1 win in two and a half years to a guy ranked around #10.  And btw, that 1 win will have been 1.5 years prior to this next title shot.

Brock Lobster - 
DC will wrestlefuck Gus.

I said Bader had a better chance than Gus. You disagree?

Sure it's not 0-3? I don't think any of his wins were against guys who were top 5 when he beat them.
And if you want to bring into the equation each fighters past losses then we better not forget that Bader lost to Tito, who hadn't won a fight in five years, in the first round.
As you pointed out, Gus won't have won for 18 months come fight time but you won't find many people who will seriously believe that Bader is a better fighter than Gus.
I'm not usually a fan of fighters getting a title shot off a loss but these are pretty unusual circumstances and at least in Gus you have a guy who gave Jones a tougher fight than either Bader or Cormier did.
I'll be watching Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - Sure it's not 0-3? I don't think any of his wins were against guys who were top 5 when he beat them.
And if you want to bring into the equation each fighters past losses then we better not forget that Bader lost to Tito, who hadn't won a fight in five years, in the first round.
As you pointed out, Gus won't have won for 18 months come fight time but you won't find many people who will seriously believe that Bader is a better fighter than Gus.
I'm not usually a fan of fighters getting a title shot off a loss but these are pretty unusual circumstances and at least in Gus you have a guy who gave Jones a tougher fight than either Bader or Cormier did.
This was meant to quote rampagefitslikeaglove Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Casual Kiwi - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Casual Kiwi - 

Not sure..probably 1-2.  i do know that Bader beat the guy who choked Gus out in the first round though.

Gus has won 1 fight in 29 months, and it was Jimi Manuwa.  Think about that.  1 win in two and a half years to a guy ranked around #10.  And btw, that 1 win will have been 1.5 years prior to this next title shot.

Christ you're such a fucking turd. When you're not blowing Jones, you're making crappy MMAth equations that not only are irrelevant to begin with, but occurred 5 years apart.

I can't believe it.  After 8 years, I have my first MMA.tv stalker.  How many times have you quoted me and got fired up in the past 3 days, you little weirdo? Dance while I pull your strings, puppet. 

Brock Lobster - 
DC will wrestlefuck Gus.

KO,TKO,verbal submission,tapout submission,technical submission,unanimous decision,majority decision,split decision,doctor stoppage,corner throws in towel,via dq and the commision overturning

Casual Kiwi - 
Casual Kiwi - Sure it's not 0-3? I don't think any of his wins were against guys who were top 5 when he beat them.

Positive...Davis was top 5 when Bader beat him. 

Again, 1 win in 2.5 years.  That's a long ass time in MMA years. I think Cowboy has like 11 wins in that time.  

Are you honestly trying to argue that losing, beating Jimi Manuwa, and then getting KO'd in the first earns a title shot?   

Moreso than beating Davis, OSP, and Calvacante on a 4 fight win streak? 

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Casual Kiwi - 

Positive...Davis was top 5 when Bader beat him. 

Again, 1 win in 2.5 years.  That's a long ass time in MMA years. I think Cowboy has like 11 wins in that time.  

Are you honestly trying to argue that losing, beating Jimi Manuwa, and then getting KO'd in the first earns a title shot?   

Moreso than beating Davis, OSP, and Calvacante on a 4 fight win streak? 
No, I'm not saying he has earned a title shot. I'm saying he is better than Bader and I'd rather see him fight for the title as he will do better against DC than Bader will imo.
Putting all thoughts of deservedness aside, what fight do think would be more competitive and exciting? DC v Gus or DC v Bader? Phone Post 3.0