Gut loss/dieting/weight loss query

"Detoxify. Especially your liver."

Not being a smartass but how does one accomplish this?

Just did some googling and found this: http://www.drmirkin.com/morehealth/8539.html Thought I'd put that there as devil's advocate.

Google "liver flush". There are many different kinds. I do one that invloves drinking eight ounces of organic extra virgin olive oil mixed with eight ounces fresh citrus over a three hour period. It's horrendus, but if you can keep it down it causes your liver to divest itself of all sorts of stones and conjestion. You can't just do it without preparing your body first: your colon must be functioning (unconstipated) and you need to deparisitize first. The info is out there.

stickman, everyone is entitled to their view. As you can see, what I was talking about has nothing to do with protien. I believe he is talking about chelation, but not very well. Most chelation therapies have to do with removing plaque and toxins from the bloodstream, not the liver. In any case, I have seen the actual results of flushing the liver, they are quite visible the next morning... Plus I have felt the results. Believe me I would not endure this semi annually to annually if it didn't improve my health immensely. But hey, read and decide for yourself.