Guy Builds Utopia for Mice. What Happened?

So this scientist builds a perfect Utopia for mice. Unlimited food, water, and space. No predators. No stressors.

So what happened when life became too easy?

The mice started indiscriminately having sex with each other.

With no need to protect territory, females, or food, social bonds were broken.

Mice started turning gay.

Mother mice started abandoning and murdering their children.

Population growth stagnated.

Mice started to group up and fight with each other for no apparent reason.

All of the mice died within a few years, despite ample food and space.

2 Likes

Did they get a mouse Golden State Bridge in said utopia?

4 Likes

Well we already knew they were turning the frogs gay thanks to Alex Jones but now the mice as well?

3 Likes

Didn’t watch but I think this experiment was founded by the Rockefeller foundation. So basically there should be a few rats controlling the rest for their own good

1 Like

Hey, maybe they make things more utopia like for us for little while… since they want most of us to die off anyway.

I recreated this experiment in college but the masses ended up eating the elite rats, I got an F.

“They’re turning the frogs gay!” was a popular meme to make fun of Alex Jones.

Turns out it was true. Lol.

“Atrazine, one of the world’s most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California.”

“These male frogs are missing testosterone and all the things that testosterone controls, including sperm.“

3 Likes

Oh I know it was true and know Alex has said lots of true stuff! I just repeat that line out of a bad habit of being dumb on the OG.

They are dumping Tons of that shit on Kauai for their gmo corn. The head scientist for syngenta had a smirk on his face when he was testifying. He basically said the public was stupid and threw out a bunch of scientific terms and statistics to say that their shit was safe.

I think the plan is to move to the Philippines later. Good climate, cheap labor, no epa.

2 Likes

Nice

We all getting the same YouTube recommendations, lol. I just posted this video in mbn’s thread.

1 Like

I think the Chinese have realized that this is a thing and that’s why they are now trying to do all of this stuff to increase masculinity and removing all of the effeminate programming from TV. That’s one area where they have us beat, they can turn more knobs to control their society and culture to keep it from degenerating.

So…

who’s ass do I have to fuck to get some cheese around here?

1 Like

So it went from a utopia to an OG utopia?