Guy code: exposing the cheating gf

Brilliant way to do it, she'll never look there.

Phone Post 3.0

Brofist? Phone Post 3.0

I can safely say that my aim with my piss would suddenly be off and I'd be spraying all over the bathroom

Would you be so mad that you'd stop pissing mid way? Phone Post 3.0

No, I'd be so mad I'd piss on all her stuff.  Maybe an upper decker too.  Assumign that it was her place haha

ThinkAlpha - Would you be so mad that you'd stop pissing mid way? Phone Post 3.0
Stop pissing midway?!? Are you insane? Phone Post 3.0

ThinkAlpha - Would you be so mad that you'd stop pissing mid way? Phone Post 3.0
Lol probably Phone Post 3.0

ThinkAlpha - Would you be so mad that you'd stop pissing mid way? Phone Post 3.0

IMPOSSIBRU!!

pissed within a piss?

P I S S C E P T I O N

this was posted before and someone asked the relevant question where did the other man get duck tape in the wash room?

On another note this would be a funny joke to play on your friend/girl ... just make sure neither of them are in on it and see where it takes them /evil

Freaky_Hibiki - pissed within a piss?

P I S S C E P T I O N

...mind...blown...

I could see duct tape being in a lot of bathrooms. That and chloroform.. Phone Post 3.0

i call bullshit...no man ever puts the seat down!

Great idea and very fitting screen name for the OP in this situation. Phone Post 3.0

Mencken - 

I can safely say that my aim with my piss would suddenly be off and I'd be spraying all over the bathroom

wouldn't you notice and immediately read the note before starting?

Lmao! Damn Phone Post 3.0