Guy Disrespected me at Car Wash, What Would You Do

I’m at the car wash right?

I am pulling into the wash area.

There’s a guy there that kind of guides you into the track that pulls you in.

But there’s also two mirrors above the track that show you where your wheels are. You don’t need help to guide your own wheels in.

I’m looking at the mirror. I’m guiding my tires in.

The stupid 18 year old, eyeglass wearing jerk eyeballs me.

He angrily bugs his eyes out and gives me the “look at me, not the mirror” pointing at his eyeballs and giving me the “no no no” sign while pointing the mirror with his other hand.

I’m like “this motherfucker!!”

I get ready to jump out of the car and be mean to him but I just leave it alone and go on living my life.

What would you have done if some pimply faced teen tried to tell you what to do?

3 Likes

The only believable part of this is you getting owned by a teenager.

35 Likes

It really happened. I felt like a little bitch for not saying anything.

1 Like

I’d probably do nothing and ask the OG, like a faggot.

10 Likes

He was probably wondering why you weren’t manning the towels at the exit with the other Messicans.

9 Likes

lol. You disrespected the expertise he has in that critical car wash role. You must look completely non-threatening if some dumb ass kid is ok with coming at you like that.

3 Likes

Ahaha you got a point. He was like “fuck this guy!”

2 Likes

Car washes, regardless of movies from the 70s are not gay pick up points…you of all people should know that…

Stop trying to suck off underage boys at the carwash…

2 Likes

I would wash my car

I would laugh in his face and proceed to do whatever I wanted to do. I have that exact response to at least one person a week.

1 Like

Aren’t you like a 5 '2 manlet?

Trust me, you did the right thing.

1 Like

5 even

1 Like

You got disrespected. That isn’t allowed at car washes

2 Likes

Only with your custom lifted chanklas.

I would demand to speak to the regional manager at once!

“Nonviolent action, born of the awareness of suffering and nurtured by love, is the most effective way to confront adversity.” ~ Nhat Hanh

2 Likes

Should’ve just floored it.

1 Like

Jinx drives a dodge neon. Flooring it has no effect on the acceleration and would probably just cause something to break.

4 Likes

Joe Dirt GIF by MOODMAN

You should have waited in the parking lot until the end of his shift, followed him home, and then slaughtered his entire bloodline.

3 Likes