guy does"grave digger' gets knocked out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l3SsrMxaPiw

In 4 gif Phone Post

. Phone Post

Why the fuck would they allow headgear, or even just a mask, in an MMA fight? Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic. Phone Post 3.0

Man I feel bad, don't you know that Guy was fighting with a cracked skull? Phone Post

Instant karma Phone Post 3.0

That was awesome. Nighty night. Phone Post

in for after work

Guy got what he deserved

LOL Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox - Is the UG the new Reedit for the OG because I swear this noob is copying shit.

Good.....the OG filters all the shit out of reddit

No, no hematch.

It almost looked like he was trying to signal the guy or something. Either way, that douche got what was coming to him. Phone Post 3.0

Rumblefish - Why the fuck would they allow headgear, or even just a mask, in an MMA fight? Phone Post 3.0
In some areas anything less than pro has to wear headgear. In Georgia they wear shin pads too Phone Post 3.0

I love when arrogant douches get KOd Phone Post 3.0

Lehman -
Rumblefish - Why the fuck would they allow headgear, or even just a mask, in an MMA fight? Phone Post 3.0
In some areas anything less than pro has to wear headgear. In Georgia they wear shin pads too Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but ones in head gear, the other is not Phone Post 3.0

pat barrys shorts - 
Lehman -
Yeah but ones in head gear, the other is not Phone Post 3.0

lol what? they're both wearing headgear clearly

TzTinkle - No, no hematch.

Is normal Phone Post

Was that Kirk in his scuba suit?