Guy Gets A Little Too Close To A Propeller

Gets a little too close during a preflight inspection of an ultralight aircraft, one guy gets hit in the arm and the wrist by the aircraft's propeller.. ouch! He had to undergo some surgery but is reportedly doing well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGd-9amAlQw

LMAO at the little Mexican man laughing afterwards.

VU+3

I feel? bad for the guy but it looks like the Mexicans were smiling and probably saying "pinche gringo pendejo"

They were probably going to take him up and push him out anyways. Cartel looking motherfuckers!

For later Phone Post 3.0

At least it wasn't his neck or head.

ouch

sgotwalks - 

at 0:45, you can tell that the dude in the denim shirt and jeans is pissed off about the bloody mess that he left behind.

Hocky Balboa - 
sgotwalks - 

at 0:45, you can tell that the dude in the denim shirt and jeans is pissed off about the bloody mess that he left behind.

Ha ha!!

I love smiley in the big hat. That guys is just so happy he was there to catch that. Could have easily been somewhere else and missed it. 

sgotwalks - 
Hocky Balboa - 
sgotwalks - 

Ha ha!!

I love smiley in the big hat. That guys is just so happy he was there to catch that. Could have easily been somewhere else and missed it. 

Haha.  Yeah, that guy belongs in a World Star video.

He definitely takes pleasure in other people's pain.

sgotwalks - 

VU+3

Thanks, voted you up.

sgotwalks - 

VU+3

Thanks, voted you up.

LOL at the mexicans laughing afterwards.

Dad?

Glad he is ok, that could have been much worse.  Remember the aftermath of the mechanic who was sucked into the 737's jet engine? Ugh.