Guy gets KO'd-keeps punching (vid)

One of my favorites on the wrong end. Simon Brown put Terry Norris down with a shotgun jab. Sad to see how he ended his career because he needed money.

someone posted a vid in the kickboxing forum a while back that had a guy start blindly fighting and clinching the ref after getting ko'd... i think he even threw a knee... was kind of scary.

Not sure which KOTC it is but Bo Cantrell KOed Brian Sesma, then Sesma double legs Cecil Peoples for the take down, funny stuff.

gotta stay busy on the bottom!

ttt

Damn, no technique these days! Where was the hip twist? The follow through? I blame Foreman...

lol

"Come over here Aunt Esther! I'm a give you the old one-two!"

lol damion

Stay busy on the bottom!! lmao

Ditto that - it was almost clonic and not tonic

yikes.

air guitar?

my ex roomate did air sax once....

now that was funny

thats a good technique right there...if i get into a fight n i get knocked out, ill just keep punching and people are going to be like "man u got knocked out" and ill be like "hell nah i kept punching, did you see me? i was just trying to defend any further shots."

just wanted everyone to have another laugh at it

The ref counting is bizarre. I think that's a case where you can just end the fight.

I would suspect asymmetric tonic limb posturing but rather than rictus of the straight arm he's still punching with it, so it's probably not that bad.

lmao

ROTFLOL!!....that guys jab looked pretty crisp for someone who is asleep

BM21

ttt